What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DOD ufo pictures

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Odds are, Bob simply failed his extended job interview. Gave him a bullshit cover story and tested him to see if he was good enough to work out how the stuff the clever guys had created, worked. When he couldn't, he didn't pass the interview and was never read in on the program.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Or maybe I'm just cynical, and this is how the tooth fairy really collects children's teeth. Whatever people want to believe is up to them.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Or maybe I'm just cynical, and this is how the tooth fairy really collects children's teeth. Whatever people want to believe is up to them.

Granted, a good dose of skepticism is absolutely necessary in this world of manufactured news, but when the US military starts taking UFO phenomena seriously, to the extent of issuing footage of strange flying objects violating all known laws of physics while being filmed by combat aircraft, I sit up and watch with rapt attention.

Of the previously classified video footage shot by fighter jet crews in US airspace, there is reportedly some imagery filmed as alien craft approached within 50 feet of airborne supersonic jets, that is scheduled for imminent release under the Freedom of Information Act. Fifty feet is close enough to count rivets on a fuselage of a man-made aircraft, so the release of any such close quarters footage will certainly baffle and intrigue in equal measure.

https://youtu.be/4UjqFaQq_7I

Last edited:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I'm not so confident that people whose job it is to kill people on massive scales would draw the line at telling lies.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
I'll admit to enjoying a good mystery, be that alien craft, Nessie, Bigfoot, or The Chupacabra. My inquiring mind DEMANDS to know ha ha.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Fans of Northern Lights weed, will be delighted to learn that UFO craft regularly descend directly into the Aurora Borealis, to recharge their energy banks, as described by a retired military officer who witnessed the process from the flight deck of an aircraft that was aloft at the time, very near an ICBM launch site.

https://youtu.be/0C4cv8lhtzA

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I may of smoked one too many, but..
If alien life did come here, it could be so alien it couldn't survive. Like if we turned up on a planet with seas and atmosphere of acid. Settling there would be pointless. What if we needed to though. With advances in tech, it's not unimaginable that our bodies were not what we were born with anyway, but lots of replacement parts. Maybe even our brain switched over to the point we are droids. Somewhere along this path exists the possibility that we could rebuild to live in that acidic environment. We would need to study a few natives. Few anal probes along the way. It's possible the Aliens are in the depths of our sea, out of the way, working on becoming water based animals. Like jelly beans. Tasty jelly beans. Like giant caviar.

We can't get in them ocean vents and there is energy to be had. There is more water than land, so why not. They may not care for our green and pleasant lands. Being a race of soup.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Very relevant film on TV the other night, UK horror Chanel, the titan. They genetically altered a bunch of humans to survive on an alien moon. Used viruses to deliver the alterations needed to their DNA. Not bad.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
I may of smoked one too many, but..
If alien life did come here, it could be so alien it couldn't survive. Like if we turned up on a planet with seas and atmosphere of acid. Settling there would be pointless. What if we needed to though. With advances in tech, it's not unimaginable that our bodies were not what we were born with anyway, but lots of replacement parts. Maybe even our brain switched over to the point we are droids. Somewhere along this path exists the possibility that we could rebuild to live in that acidic environment. We would need to study a few natives. Few anal probes along the way. It's possible the Aliens are in the depths of our sea, out of the way, working on becoming water based animals. Like jelly beans. Tasty jelly beans. Like giant caviar.

We can't get in them ocean vents and there is energy to be had. There is more water than land, so why not. They may not care for our green and pleasant lands. Being a race of soup.

Dang. You lost me there dude. Not sure if you're kidding, or engaging in serious speculation inspired by legendary strength bud.

Maybe I shud of stood in bed.

Can't decide whether I need a bottle in frota me, or a frontal lobotomy.

shithawk420

Veteran
I honestly think all these ex military people are just military guys helping to lay down cover stories for their ultra top secret stuff, so they have deniability if anyone sees them. If the USA releases pics of their latest and greatest, with a caption saying "we don't know what these are" and then China sees them, the USA can say "I know, we've seen them too, but we don't know what they are"

Bingo! This right here.its only logical like spock would say

igrowone

Veteran
from mysteriousuniverse - some the latest of what will be seen in the BIG report
looks to be quite a bit

New UFO Video from USS Omaha and Navy Pilot with UFO Encounters Tells More

Paul Seaburn May 17, 2021

This weekend was a big one for U.S. Navy encounters with UFOs. First, another video was released from the 2019 multi-day incidents with Navy ships off the coast of California – this one from the USS Omaha shows an unidentified “transmedium vehicle” flying, hovering, and diving into the ocean … a scene that was previously revealed only in photos. Next, the CBS News show “60 Minutes” interviewed former Navy Lt. Ryan Graves, who says he saw UFOs off the coast of Virginia in 2019 that are a “security threat” to the U.S. Throw in comments from former government UAP investigator Luis Elizondo and you’ve got a UFO trifecta all in two days. Circle them in red on your calendar – this could be the start of something big.

“The US Navy photographed & filmed “spherical” shaped UFOs & advanced transmedium vehicles; here is some of that footage. Filmed in the Combat Information Center of the USS Omaha / July 15th 2019 / warning area off San Diego @ 11pm PST. No wreckage found. No craft were recovered.”

USS Omaha

Jeremy Corbell, the documentary filmmaker responsible for revealing photos, videos and data he’s received from confidential government sources on the 2019 Pacific coast incidents, posted the video on his Twitter feed and his website before being interviewed by George Knapp on Mystery Wire where his many extraordinary finds have been unveiled. Knapp reports that the video was recorded inside the Omaha’s command center just before 11 p.m. on July 15, 2019, with a FLIR camera that senses and shows heat signatures in a pitch-black setting. (Watch Knapp’s news report here.) Corbell counts 14 spheres surrounding the Omaha that were detected on sensors during the mysterious three-day encounter – encounters that were later confirmed by government officials.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
What if it's Nazis and Soviets in the 40's breaking through to our reality in our current time with their physics and military experiments?...

igrowone

Veteran
What if it's Nazis and Soviets in the 40's breaking through to our reality in our current time with their physics and military experiments?...

let's say it could be just about anything
one line of thought - it's ourselves from the future or some parallel universes
there is some reasonable motivation on this
why would some super beings with technology beyond our ken be wasting their time in this backwater?
humans will sometimes help out other humans, other species probably less motivated just because evolution may flow similarly in other places
you look out for your own because that's a full time job

igrowone

Veteran
perusing some more of the released info that will be in the big report
the latest is about USOs - unidentified submerged objects
seems America's ballistic subs have had their own mysterious encounters
sonar contacts indicating objects traveling at hundreds of knots per hour
very similar to military aircraft encounters but no visuals of course
if true than it is quite understandable why the military is creeped out on this
that is unpleasant weird and maybe more than a little threatening
every week or so we get more and more

Brother Nature

perusing some more of the released info that will be in the big report
the latest is about USOs - unidentified submerged objects
seems America's ballistic subs have had their own mysterious encounters
sonar contacts indicating objects traveling at hundreds of knots per hour
very similar to military aircraft encounters but no visuals of course
if true than it is quite understandable why the military is creeped out on this
that is unpleasant weird and maybe more than a little threatening
every week or so we get more and more

Has no one in the US military has ever watched Aquaman? It's clearly Aquaman...

Latest posts

Latest posts