What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DOD ufo pictures

igrowone

Veteran
When we can read a newspaper from orbit, why can the best of our fighters only capture blury images? Hollywood produces better alien craft photos than anything released by any dod. Everyone and their dog has a camera in their pocket these days, lots of cat photos, no alien photos.
there is something to be said for that
the original pictures posted at the start of the thread were from the on board systems
the low detail may be inherent to the phenomena they encountered
the last pic was snapped with the pilot's cell phone, they don't have the optics to zoom over long distances with a lot of detail
but I'm not a cell phone camera expert, some investigation here may be useful

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
420giveaway
picture.php

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
There will be a time when the universe got so big that the light from other stars can't reach us any more.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
420giveaway
The speed of light is nothing in the universe. The only chance that I see is the "black hole jumping thing", to minimize the distances.

igrowone

Veteran
after a day of political chaos, what makes it better?
ufo sightings make it better!
really weird, this was in Hawaii, a large glowing blue something
gradually dropped into the ocean, another white one was said to follow it
the blue one captured on video, it's pretty damn interesting
what was it? don't have a clue but it was big

https://youtu.be/Mqg6Ka2Fe_U

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
yea seen that vid looked strange. had two weird happenings one night will never forget. one of my military friends knew of some guys that were in radar and they would see blips drop in from 80000 ft at unheard of speed and some of them would come outta the ocean. them sightings would go in a LDOS(lost data on screen) file and there was thousands and thousands of them in there just for that month

igrowone

Veteran
no pictures bu a very good report
the pilot of a commercial flight over New Mexico last week
and as he describes it - “Do you have any targets up here? We just had something go right over the top of us,” said the pilot at 1:19 p.m. CST on Sunday. “I hate to say this but it looked like a long cylindrical object that almost looked like a cruise missile type of thing moving really fast right over the top of us,” according to audio published on aviation blog Deep Black Horizon.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/suzann...last-weekend-over-new-mexico/?sh=5ce040fc49e1

igrowone

Veteran
the cruise missile/cylinder UFO is sticking around on the media radar
formal statements issued by the airline and FAA confirming that the radio broadcast did come from commercial airline pilots(American Airlines as I recall)
this puts it in the upper tier of UFO reports
alas no pictures and no radar contact by the air traffic control system
but you never know what may pop out here

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2021...-and-the-faa-respond-to-pilots-report-of-ufo/

Slim Pickens

Veteran
This long, cylindrical UFO won’t be going away anytime soon.

Kind of like Auntie June coming to visit,and then going through the fridge exclaiming..Expired! Expired! Expired!

:D

As long as they help with the housework,I'm good with it. <wink wink>

In Summer time on Northern cap Ursa Major tail that points in direction of
Arcturus star in constelation of Bootes,there are a lot to sees,much UFO
activity.

Try to look a bit those direction and tell me back what did you sees.

igrowone

Veteran
time for update - and UFOing is a thriving activity
little is known about certain UFOs, the ones that are tough to explain
but there do seem to be higher activity periods, it's looking like we are getting to a higher activity time
there is going to be a pretty big reveal coming soon from the good ole military complex
and the warning is it's going to be weird
these pics should be weird enough, military pictures from aircraft
recent, 2019 or so, called the acorn

Attachments

• photo2035751.jpg
    photo2035751.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 16
  • photo2035752.jpg
    photo2035752.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 20

St. Phatty

time for update - and UFOing is a thriving activity
little is known about certain UFOs, the ones that are tough to explain
but there do seem to be higher activity periods, it's looking like we are getting to a higher activity time
there is going to be a pretty big reveal coming soon from the good ole military complex
and the warning is it's going to be weird
these pics should be weird enough, military pictures from aircraft
recent, 2019 or so, called the acorn

They've been doing the reveal for quite a long time.

The US Air Force issued a very short press release in January 1995, in the San Jose Mercury news. "We recovered manufactured objects considered to be non-terrestrial in origin, in New Mexico in 1947."

Buried in the middle of the front section, like on Page 12.

I saved that copy of the paper but threw a bunch of that stuff away the next time I moved.

I'm pretty sure that if they ever do a Big Reveal, they will try to tie it in with the Jesus Mythology.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
If there's ever a big push back about military spending, we'll see a big increase in sightings I'm sure.

igrowone

Veteran
another gem of a picture
this came from about 2 years ago like the "acorn"
and in the same region of the USA, down around Virginia
another military photo from pilot's cellphone camera
this one is called the "sphere", and it's weird
kind of like a tiny cloud, but this cloud has unusual structure
I call it cloud like, but probably not a cloud
up around 30,000 feet and not moving, and it ain't still air up there

Attachments

• photo2035964.jpg
    photo2035964.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 18
  • photo2035965.jpg
    photo2035965.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 18

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
That's a back lit dust particle. Ghost hunters are forever posing pictures of them and calling them orbs.

igrowone

Veteran
That's a back lit dust particle. Ghost hunters are forever posing pictures of them and calling them orbs.

it could be
but it does seem to have come from inside a jet fighter cockpit
which would be difficult to stage said kind of picture
comes down to credibility
these pictures are ones we will probably be seeing in a military report in a few months or so
and belief will come down to individual belief

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
Oh I'm not suggesting its staged or intentional in anyway. I fully believe its taken from a fighter jet. But dust gets everywhere, and when passing in front of a camera lens, when the light hits it, judging distance can become tricky.

Latest posts

Latest posts