What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DOD ufo pictures

igrowone

Veteran
there are many ufo threads on here
but the department of defense has recently released some wild videos of a F18 encounter with a ufo
you got to give some pretty serious credibility to the source since it's not seen to be in their interests to show stuff like this
not posting a link since plenty of places to see it out there
i know i'm one step closer to X files thinking

St. Phatty

The term is "Limited hang-out".

Tell a few people at a time.

The US Air Force had a very short press release in the front section of the San Jose Mercury News in Jan. 1995.

"Air Force admits recovering manufactured objects that were non-terrestrial in origin in New Mexico in 1947."

Obviously, front page news, since it directly addressed the Roswell incident.

But they went with a teeny page 12 mini-article.

Betterhaff

Veteran
Maybe they want to give a boost to the X Files coming back to TV in Jan.

I saw some of the videos from the Navy pilot, he was pretty funny. Also the one video where the object seems to be hovering and then just zips off the screen is pretty cool.

igrowone

Veteran
ex defense official thoughts

ex defense official thoughts

Former Pentagon UFO official: 'We may not be alone'

By Eli Watkins and Brian Todd, CNN

Story highlights

• Elizondo said he stepped down from the Department of Defense in October
  • He said some aircraft they looked into were "seemingly defying the laws of aerodynamics"

(CNN)A former Pentagon official who led a recently revealedgovernment program to research potential UFOs said Monday evening that he believes there is evidence of alien life reaching Earth.

"My personal belief is that there is very compelling evidence that we may not be alone," Luis Elizondo said in an interview on CNN's "Erin Burnett OutFront."
A pair of news reports in The New York Times and Politico over the weekend said the effort, the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program, was begun largely at the behest of then-Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nevada, who helped shore up funding for it after speaking to a friend and political donor who owns an aerospace company and has said he believes in the existence of aliens.

Elizondo told The New York Times he resigned from the Department of Defense in October in protest over what he called excessive secrecy surrounding the program and internal opposition to it after funding for the effort ended in 2012.
Elizondo said Monday that he could not speak on behalf of the government, but he strongly implied there was evidence that stopped him from ruling out the possibility that alien aircraft visited Earth.
"These aircraft -- we'll call them aircraft -- are displaying characteristics that are not currently within the US inventory nor in any foreign inventory that we are aware of," Elizondo said of objects they researched.
He said the program sought to identify what had been seen, either through tools or eyewitness reports, and then "ascertain and determine if that information is a potential threat to national security."
"We found a lot," Elizondo said.
The former Pentagon official said they identified "anomalous" aircraft that were "seemingly defying the laws of aerodynamics."
"Things that don't have any obvious flight services, any obvious forms of propulsion, and maneuvering in ways that include extreme maneuverability beyond, I would submit, the healthy G-forces of a human or anything biological," Elizondo said.

The Times' report on the government UFO study included a pair of videos of pilots remarking on something mysterious they were seeing. One of the pilots, retired Cmdr. David Fravor, told CNN that he had witnessed an object that looked like a "40-foot-long Tic Tac" maneuvering rapidly and changing its direction during a flight in 2004.
Ryan Alexander of Taxpayers for Common Sense expressed dismay about the program and cast it as a waste of money in a piece that aired on CNN's "The Situation Room" on Monday.
"It's definitely crazy to spend $22 million to research UFOs," Alexander said. "Pilots are always going to see things that they can't identify, and we should probably look into them. But to identify them as UFOs, to target UFOs to research -- that is not the priority we have as a national security matter right now."
For his part, Fravor said the money spent on the program was a drop in the bucket relative to the military's over half-a-trillion-dollar annual budget.
Politico reported that after Elizondo stepped down from the Department of Defense, he went to work for To the Stars Academy of Arts and Sciences, a company co-founded by former Blink-182 musician Tom DeLonge that says it looks into issues surrounding government secrecy and unidentified objects.
In a statement Monday, Reid continued to defend the program.
"I'm proud of this program and its ground-breaking studies speak for themselves," the statement read. "It is silly and counterproductive to politicize the serious scientific questions raised by the work of this program, which was funded on a bipartisan basis."

Gry

If it seems a stretch, consider why the us blocks any agreement that would keep weapons out of space.

igrowone

Veteran
time for some thoughts on this, i'm thinking this is a major deal
this is a de facto admission by the federal government that all the ufo stuff they laughed at over the years? well, it's kind of real
interesting thought from years back was the government knew they were dealing with real ufo events back in the late 1940's
there seemed to be a fear that if they went public on it, it might trigger something
so it was safer to just deny, looks like a change in policy on that one

GoatCheese

Veteran
Flying Saucers are man made

Flying Saucers are man made

These aren't "ufos", cause these antigravity vehicles are man-made, certain people in many governments and militaries know full well these are man-made crafts.

Nikola Tesla invented one of these over 100 years ago.

Here's a two part interview about the free energy and antigravity discoveries by Nikola Tesla

William Lyne - Interview Session 1 of 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4yccWIofxI

William Lyne - Interview Session 2 of 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLS6_o6AB1M
:)

igrowone

Veteran
this has really put the ball rolling, not the 1st ufo sighting with this kind of behavior
movements that seem impossible for a physical machine
so maybe not being a machine at all, or not in the way we think of a machine
a machine has mass, this thing acts like it has no mass

CaptainDankness

These aren't "ufos", cause these antigravity vehicles are man-made, certain people in many governments and militaries know full well these are man-made crafts.

Nikola Tesla invented one of these over 100 years ago.

Here's a two part interview about the free energy and antigravity discoveries by Nikola Tesla

William Lyne - Interview Session 1 of 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4yccWIofxI

William Lyne - Interview Session 2 of 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLS6_o6AB1M
:)

Even if they are man made they are UFO's, which are unidentified flying objects. So basically if you can't identify the flying object it's a UFO.:tiphat:

I've seen a few UFO's myself one could have been a drone but it's very unlikely where I live and it was a very slow moving light at a low altitude. Another could have been a military aircraft it was loud, fast, completely black and huge it blocked the stars right out which is basically all I seen, of course it was flying pretty low but bigger than a commercial airliner. Of course it could have been a top secret military aircraft.

I've seen a few others high altitude and not satellites of course no way of knowing if they where aliens or just some crazy phenomenon. Of course who really knows what our military has in Area 51 and other top secret government sites? Of course you can't rule out the many recorded UFO sightings either. :alien:

Of course someone claims to have been abducted by aliens most likely they are crazy, though some people have convincing stories.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Dog Star

Veteran
Its a nutjob untill you sees one with your own eyes.. i will not assure anybody,
we are free to think whatever we wish.. but still most of you are stoners
and use entheogen.. its weird some of you dont have open mind atleast..

life didnt originate from Earth,thats a fact.. also some facts when they show in life
will not ask you can you belive in them or not,simply they will be there,you will
sees them with your eyes.. its a revelation actually,true oppening of a mind..

i wish you that this happends to you non belivers... then later we will discuss about it..

open mind is a very important to have this days.. am glad stuff become unveils
in MMS cause folks still only belive to mass-media..

problem is that not much folks here are stargazers,otherway you will already spot them..

before few days i walked mine doggie and spotted swarm of lights moving,maybe hundreds in number..

igrowone

Veteran
some musings about the observations of how UFOs move about so quickly
the apparent speed of an image as opposed to a solid object can be very fast
like moving around a point of light on the wall with a flash light
great fun with a cat
now if these UFOs were images, that could account for some observations
images can be whipped around at huge apparent speeds
many times UFO speeds have been observed at multiples of 1000's of mph
a solid object is going to create large sonic booms(normally), not to mention the heat of passage through the air
no accounting for 3 dimensional image as seen, though a hologram might be a fair approximation
are we the cats now for the amusement of whatever?

Dog Star

Veteran
Its not hologram... those claims are stupidity and project Bluebeam was never start
to work... its a patsy to not open mind cause they(goverments) know that people
will see them more and more.. so yes,then claim project Bluebeam so a folks
know we control all shit.. even those you cant explain to self..

sees those objects on few hundred meters from self and wasnt even alone watched
as they flyed very close to spot we was fishing.. its a flying light,it looks like
MH bulb flying,you dont sees a margins of a object cause of light that this
object radiate.. its like cloaked inside this light..

Here is a great video that shows good those same objects i sees..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP1r_gSazYY

They are here when you know what you need to look on a sky.. and off course
if you dont look you will not sees them ever..

igrowone

Veteran
Its not hologram...

not thinking it was, not exactly
we have many different ufo observations, some don't fit the hologram notion
some do, or at least there some aspects that are consistent with a moving image
mostly gets a discussion continuing, this DOD release is a big step forward
who knows where it will lead?

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
i don't deny ufos