DOD ufo pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GMT View Post
    When we can read a newspaper from orbit, why can the best of our fighters only capture blury images? Hollywood produces better alien craft photos than anything released by any dod. Everyone and their dog has a camera in their pocket these days, lots of cat photos, no alien photos.
    there is something to be said for that
    the original pictures posted at the start of the thread were from the on board systems
    the low detail may be inherent to the phenomena they encountered
    the last pic was snapped with the pilot's cell phone, they don't have the optics to zoom over long distances with a lot of detail
    but I'm not a cell phone camera expert, some investigation here may be useful
    current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

Comment

Comment

Of course there is life somewhere else, but the universe is so huge that it doesn´t matters.

Comment

There will be a time when the universe got so big that the light from other stars can't reach us any more.

Comment

The speed of light is nothing in the universe. The only chance that I see is the "black hole jumping thing", to minimize the distances.

Comment

after a day of political chaos, what makes it better?
              ufo sightings make it better!
              really weird, this was in Hawaii, a large glowing blue something
              gradually dropped into the ocean, another white one was said to follow it
              the blue one captured on video, it's pretty damn interesting
              what was it? don't have a clue but it was big

https://youtu.be/Mqg6Ka2Fe_U

Comment

yea seen that vid looked strange. had two weird happenings one night will never forget. one of my military friends knew of some guys that were in radar and they would see blips drop in from 80000 ft at unheard of speed and some of them would come outta the ocean. them sightings would go in a LDOS(lost data on screen) file and there was thousands and thousands of them in there just for that month

Comment

it's a feast or famine kind of thing
                  the CIA has just done a large document dump of cases since WW2
                  lot of stuff, been reading some the digested versions
                  plenty of weird, link below

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/coll...act-or-fiction

Comment

no pictures bu a very good report
                    the pilot of a commercial flight over New Mexico last week
                    and as he describes it - “Do you have any targets up here? We just had something go right over the top of us,” said the pilot at 1:19 p.m. CST on Sunday. “I hate to say this but it looked like a long cylindrical object that almost looked like a cruise missile type of thing moving really fast right over the top of us,” according to audio published on aviation blog Deep Black Horizon.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/suzanne...h=5ce040fc49e1

Comment

the cruise missile/cylinder UFO is sticking around on the media radar
                      formal statements issued by the airline and FAA confirming that the radio broadcast did come from commercial airline pilots(American Airlines as I recall)
                      this puts it in the upper tier of UFO reports
                      alas no pictures and no radar contact by the air traffic control system
                      but you never know what may pop out here

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2021/...report-of-ufo/

Comment

This long, cylindrical UFO won’t be going away anytime soon.
                        That which matters most

Comment

Originally posted by Gry View Post
                          This long, cylindrical UFO won’t be going away anytime soon.

Kind of like Auntie June coming to visit,and then going through the fridge exclaiming..Expired! Expired! Expired!

As long as they help with the housework,I'm good with it. <wink wink>

The longer I spend trimming,the broader my definition of "Larf" becomes.
                          I Blue my mind.

Comment

time for update - and UFOing is a thriving activity
                            little is known about certain UFOs, the ones that are tough to explain
                            but there do seem to be higher activity periods, it's looking like we are getting to a higher activity time
                            there is going to be a pretty big reveal coming soon from the good ole military complex
                            and the warning is it's going to be weird
                            these pics should be weird enough, military pictures from aircraft
                            recent, 2019 or so, called the acorn

Comment

Originally posted by igrowone View Post
                              time for update - and UFOing is a thriving activity
                              little is known about certain UFOs, the ones that are tough to explain
                              but there do seem to be higher activity periods, it's looking like we are getting to a higher activity time
                              there is going to be a pretty big reveal coming soon from the good ole military complex
                              and the warning is it's going to be weird
                              these pics should be weird enough, military pictures from aircraft
                              recent, 2019 or so, called the acorn
                              They've been doing the reveal for quite a long time.

The US Air Force issued a very short press release in January 1995, in the San Jose Mercury news. "We recovered manufactured objects considered to be non-terrestrial in origin, in New Mexico in 1947."

Buried in the middle of the front section, like on Page 12.

I saved that copy of the paper but threw a bunch of that stuff away the next time I moved.

I'm pretty sure that if they ever do a Big Reveal, they will try to tie it in with the Jesus Mythology.
                              Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

who is in Save the Children Mode.

Comment

If there's ever a big push back about military spending, we'll see a big increase in sightings I'm sure.
                                When as men, our only guide to right and wrong is the ability or inability to act, we cannot truly call ourselves men.

Copyrights on all photographic work are reserved

Comment

Working...
                                X