What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DOD ufo pictures

armedoldhippy

Veteran
If it seems a stretch, consider why the us blocks any agreement that would keep weapons out of space.

okay, now...name an agreement we did not abandon when we wanted to. start with the various treaties the govt signed with native tribes & work forward...:tiphat:

igrowone

Veteran
some fresh meat, kind of titillating I think
some is older, some is new, in the NY Post
link - https://nypost.com/2020/12/04/details-of-leaked-pentagon-reports-include-unidentified-ufos/

and a titillating excerpt

Additionally, the most shocking aspect of the 2020 intelligence report was the inclusion of what sources described as an “extremely clear” photograph of an unidentifiable triangular aircraft, according to the site.
The photograph, reportedly captured in 2019 also from inside the cockpit of a military fighter jet, depicted “an apparent aerospace vehicle described as a large equilateral triangle with rounded or ‘blunted’ edges and large, perfectly spherical white ‘lights’ in each corner,” according to TheDebrief.org.
Both the 2018 and the 2020 reports have been widely circulated amongst the defense community, TheDebrief.org reported.
“In decades with the [intelligence community] I’ve never seen anything like this,” one intelligence official told the site.

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
i wish they would just show up already. what better time to come to earth, fix it and take over as our alien overlords, but like in a nice way you know? i am totally ready to pledge my allegiance to another species.

igrowone

Veteran
straying from the DOD pictures topic a little bit
but I found this article a little different, and an excerpt
amusing if nothing else

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...s-aliens-exist-and-us-has-agreement-with-them

By: Scripps National

Posted at 3:02 PM, Dec 08, 2020
and last updated 7:30 AM, Dec 09, 2020
A former Israeli government official says extraterrestrials have been in contact with Earth, and that President Donald Trump is aware of an agreement between the U.S. and the aliens.
The official, Haim Eshed, is the former head of Israel’s Defense Ministry’s space directorate and made his comments during an interview with the Yediot Aharonot newspaper. Eshed is a respected professor and retired general, according to NBC News.

Parts of the interview, originally given in Hebrew, were translated over the weekend and published in the Jerusalem Post.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Yeah right, you think trump wouldn't be on Twitter telling everyone how he did a great job negotiating peace?

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I'm still pretty skeptical.
Intersting that Edward Snowden didn't find anything despite searching.
A couple of quotes;

"For the record, as far as I could tell, aliens have never contacted Earth, or at least they haven't contacted US intelligence," Snowden writes in his recent memoir, "Permanent Record."

"Everybody wants to believe in conspiracy theories because it helps life make sense," he said on the podcast. "It helps us believe that somebody is in control, that somebody is calling the shots."
https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/23/us/edward-snowden-joe-rogan-conspiracies-trnd/index.html

igrowone

Veteran
Yeah right, you think trump wouldn't be on Twitter telling everyone how he did a great job negotiating peace?
there are a few weak points in there, that's for sure
still, they mention that keeping it secret is to prevent panic
and Don has used that reason before
just saying there is some consistency there
but I'm not making any galactic reservations just yet

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I honestly think all these ex military people are just military guys helping to lay down cover stories for their ultra top secret stuff, so they have deniability if anyone sees them. If the USA releases pics of their latest and greatest, with a caption saying "we don't know what these are" and then China sees them, the USA can say "I know, we've seen them too, but we don't know what they are"

Brother Nature

;)

;)

Here's a good one for the conspiracy crew. ;) It's got the galactic federation, Israeli intelligence agents, and Trump. :D. If anything it's a funny read almost sounds like a Rick and Morty episode. I'm not doubtful there are aliens out there, I just think they exist in a way we simply can't understand yet and it always seems weird they seemed to be focused on American and Americans. :abduct:

The US is working with aliens on Mars, says Israel’s former space chief

President Donald Trump almost revealed that the US is secretly working with aliens from the ‘Galactic Federation’ on Mars, claimed the former head of Israel’s security space program to Israeli media on Monday.

According to Prof. Haim Eshed, who served as the head of Israel’s space program from 1981 to 2010, not only is the American government in contact with aliens, but the aliens advised President Trump not to reveal their existence in case of “mass hysteria.”

“The UFOs have asked not to publish that they are here, humanity is not ready yet. Trump was on the verge of revealing, but the aliens in the Galactic Federation are saying: Wait, let people calm down first. They don’t want to start mass hysteria. They want to first make us sane and understanding,” said Eshed, as quoted in the Jewish Press.

For all the latest headlines follow our Google News channel online or via the app.

Eshed claimed the American astronauts were coordinating with the aliens in an “underground base” on planet Mars.

“They have been waiting for humanity to evolve and reach a stage where we will generally understand what space and spaceships are,” he said, according to the Jewish Press.

Eshed added that the aliens had allegedly been waiting until humanity was more developed before they revealed their existence.

The professor acknowledged that some people might be skeptical about his claims, but insisted that there was a growing trend toward accepting alien existence.

“Wherever I’ve gone with this in academia, they’ve said: the man has lost his mind. Today they’re already talking differently. I have nothing to lose,” he explained.

“I’ve received my degrees and awards, I am respected in universities abroad, where the trend is also changing,” he added.

Eshed received the Israel Security Award three times, including twice for “confidential technological inventions,” reported the Jewish Press.

Eshed originally made the comments to 7 Days, the weekend edition of Israeli daily Yedioth Aharonoth.

No major governments or space programs have come out in support of Eshed’s claims.

igrowone

Veteran
there is some interesting stuff going on with the 'politics' of UFOs
I don't know what to make of the article other than it does have some earth purpose
create anxiety that the USA and its best friend Israel have some big bad friends beyond this world?
anyhow, here's a picture of the latest in hot UFO news
described as a cube and taken by US fighter pilot or weapons officer in 2018 or so
this picture seems to have them spooked a little, military does not think it's a balloon
it was stationary and hovering at high altitude

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
it so weird that there are people that acknowledge that there are other planets and solar systems far away and beyond yet believe we are the only species there is. to me thats the equivilent to living on a lake and say there is only fish in my lake and no others...

Chi13

ICMag Donor
it so weird that there are people that acknowledge that there are other planets and solar systems far away and beyond yet believe we are the only species there is. to me thats the equivilent to living on a lake and say there is only fish in my lake and no others...
There's a difference between believing that there is other life somewhere in the universe, and believing that beings are visiting us. I don't have a hard time believing in life somewhere else. I do have a hard time believing some of the stuff I've heard like; galactic federations, bases on Mars and the Earth, flying saucers, little green men e.t.c.

There have been reports of UFO's and aliens for longer than I've been alive, yet there is still no evidence.

Found this interesting take on it;
https://theconversation.com/im-an-a...ere-but-ufo-sightings-arent-persuasive-150498

igrowone

Veteran
There's a difference between believing that there is other life somewhere in the universe, and believing that beings are visiting us. I don't have a hard time believing in life somewhere else. I do have a hard time believing some of the stuff I've heard like; galactic federations, bases on Mars and the Earth, flying saucers, little green men e.t.c.

There have been reports of UFO's and aliens for longer than I've been alive, yet there is still no evidence.
I have no argument with the gist of what you're saying
there is no evidence in the sense is there are no captured UFOs, at least not on public view in the Smithsonian
but there are strange observations and events with rather credible witnesses
so evidence of what? got me there other than it's some strange evidence

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I have no argument with the gist of what you're saying
there is no evidence in the sense is there are no captured UFOs, at least not on public view in the Smithsonian
but there are strange observations and events with rather credible witnesses
so evidence of what? got me there other than it's some strange evidence
I guess it's actual physical evidence, peer reviewed, that would convince me.
I have heard the stories like everyone else but can't decide whether it's real, deliberate governemnt misinformation, made up lies?
I have also seen the US air force footage. This stuff is very interesting but still not convincing to me. Blurry fast moving shapes?

igrowone

Veteran
I guess it's actual physical evidence, peer reviewed, that would convince me.
I have heard the stories like everyone else but can't decide whether it's real, deliberate governemnt misinformation, made up lies?
I have also seen the US air force footage. This stuff is very interesting but still not convincing to me. Blurry fast moving shapes?
again mostly on the same page
I'm not convinced of anything other than good explanations are in short supply
they're something
one example was back in the 1980s I think
where UFOs showed up some nuclear weapon sites, missile sites as I recall
and the site's electric power was shut down making them unable to perform their military function
the military found them less amusing after that happened

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Imagine being one of those space travelers, and finding this blue planet with life. Kidnap a dem and a puke, and watch how they react when put in a room together.

They would then see how we taste, cooked of course.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
again mostly on the same page
I'm not convinced of anything other than good explanations are in short supply
they're something
one example was back in the 1980s I think
where UFOs showed up some nuclear weapon sites, missile sites as I recall
and the site's electric power was shut down making them unable to perform their military function
the military found them less amusing after that happened
All that is interesting, but again, who knows if it is misinformation, a foreign power with new technology, or some weird weather phenomena that we don't yet understand. Or it could be aliens! Just saying I will take a lot more convincing.
There are certainly credible witnesses to some of these events.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
When we can read a newspaper from orbit, why can the best of our fighters only capture blury images? Hollywood produces better alien craft photos than anything released by any dod. Everyone and their dog has a camera in their pocket these days, lots of cat photos, no alien photos.