Revival of the 4 words game play-along

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like a pixie
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."
    - Mark Twain

"Plants do things for a reason, they don't just decide one day to get root rot or act funny." -Weedhound
    R.I.P

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom. -Francis Bacon

A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation. -Moliere

You're behaving as if there is no hope. Someone musta told you you were hopeless and you believed them! That's it, isn't it? What you believe about yrself rests on a pile of someone else's shit! - Teddybrae

Comment

turned up turnip toes

Comment

wee tiny upturned nose
        "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."
        - Mark Twain

"Plants do things for a reason, they don't just decide one day to get root rot or act funny." -Weedhound
        R.I.P

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom. -Francis Bacon

A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation. -Moliere

You're behaving as if there is no hope. Someone musta told you you were hopeless and you believed them! That's it, isn't it? What you believe about yrself rests on a pile of someone else's shit! - Teddybrae

Comment

...and gorgeous little rose.

Isn't Mother Nature grand !

Comment

With tulips of botox

Comment

Tulips on my organ

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
              I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
              The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
              the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
              may their arms be too short to scratch...

Comment

Tiny tim played that

Comment

blowing a mean flute

Comment

take that! Corolla virus

Comment

music to my ears

Comment

Local dragstrip has re-opened
                        ______________________________ __________________________
                        Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Comment

Saw a cher impersonator

Comment

People getting out about!
                            ______________________________ __________________________
                            Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Comment

About face, go back!

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
                              I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
                              The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
                              the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
                              may their arms be too short to scratch...

Comment

face off Nicholas cage

Comment

Working...
                                X