What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
tenor.gif

imiubu

- lucky you - my commiserations for any amputee's out there - could get real tricky - real fast -

- well - 'sometimes the psychology and philosophy of the dedicated follower of self-eroticism is misunderstood - especially if he/she is an exhibitionist - which seems to attract herds of documentary cameramen if we were wildebeest in Africa - instead of squads of coppers towards us locals in Caerphilly' - once said a Welsh acquaintance of mine -

I figure that if I weren't suppose to play with "it", then 'he/ she' would not have put it where I could reach it. Instead, it would be in that spot in the middle of my back that I can not quite reach :D

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I figure that if I weren't suppose to play with "it", then 'he/ she' would not have put it where I could reach it. Instead, it would be in that spot in the middle of my back that I can not quite reach :D

We'd be like dawgs if we couldn't reach our ass to scratch / wipe it. Yikes.