• Show
Clear All

(Medical Patient In Compliance)

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
    your bud
    babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants

Comment

Cool thread Mrs. Babba!

Come on people, let's not ruin another thread. I want to read the stories, not some nonsensical bullshit from the clowns. Go troll the rks thread or something.

Mrs. Babba, what's the best bud you have in that place currently? I would like to hear about what sells well and such!

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Beans View Post
        Cool thread Mrs. Babba!

Come on people, let's not ruin another thread. I want to read the stories, not some nonsensical bullshit from the clowns. Go troll the rks thread or something.

Mrs. Babba, what's the best bud you have in that place currently? I would like to hear about what sells well and such!
        Thanks Lester, good question.....

It's the buds that have the most fragrant buds that sell the most whether it's a sativa or Indica it's the smell test. The density and look of the bud seems to be next, if it's small larfy buds or trimmed kinda funky they don't like it.

We had a lucky bubble jar a while back that was so colorful that ppl just said wow every time they saw it. I tried it it was good the taste didn't hold up after about half the joint was smoked. Oh and purple buds, damn ppl like those, grape ape is a huge seller when we have it.

A lot of peeps are using vape pens these days so the cartridges are a huge seller. Lots of different kinds and brands. Most are strain specific and have the testing on them, I don't care for them too much they have a weird after taste to me,not sure what they do but very popular for most ppl.

And the edibles are endless, from some with no THC to 1000 mg brownie!! I hear all the time, I eat one little piece of the brownie and sleep all night long, we pass out samples all the time, it's great! We have medicated coffee, tea, drinks, water, sugar, honey, cookies the list goes on and on! heheh

Have a great day and I'll be back!! Have to check on the garden
        sigpic

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Comment

Could I ask what the prices are? I went to LA once (from Europe, where we have nothing like it at all) and ended up paying $85 for an 1/8th of Blueberry, it was quite nice, somewhat over manicured though. definitely not worth the price.
          Do you carry the 20 week plus sativas or is it just not commercially viable?
          If someone did offer them to you, would they have to be a registered supplier or could just anyone supply you? Is there any grey area where you get the excess of someone's personal grow who is growing something really rare?
          Sorry for all the questions (and slightly off topic too), but this is quite interesting for me.

Comment

I like the thread topic as well.. Never had the privilege to walk into a dispensary, so reading the stories is like chicken soup for the stoner soul...lol

I think folks like the cartridges cause they are so discrete.. no lingering odor, and you can blend in with the nicotine vape community.. not to mention they last for a good while... I'm not a huge fan personally, but I can see it being handy in certain situations

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Greenback View Post
              Could I ask what the prices are? I went to LA once (from Europe, where we have nothing like it at all) and ended up paying $85 for an 1/8th of Blueberry, it was quite nice, somewhat over manicured though. definitely not worth the price.
              Do you carry the 20 week plus sativas or is it just not commercially viable?
              If someone did offer them to you, would they have to be a registered supplier or could just anyone supply you? Is there any grey area where you get the excess of someone's personal grow who is growing something really rare?
              Sorry for all the questions (and slightly off topic too), but this is quite interesting for me.

Not off topic at all BG, thanks
              I don't want to get into specifics like that, sorry but I can tell you it's a lot less then So Cal or even the Bay Area...
              We have sativas and they are really popular, there is a strain now we have Malawi wowie that is flying off the shelves.
              Any member can bring in medicine for donation and get compensated, but it doesn't mean it will pass the boss test lol but she has a few venders that are pretty regular suppliers
              sigpic

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Comment

probably be the last place i would want to walk into Dispensaries although i never been in one is probably 90 percent BS sales and 10 percent truth ..
                pretty much like any sales man or pitch . if we look at some of the threads on MJ forums with claims like pouring hot water to flush plants or ice water one can clearly see people that are stoned can come up with some of the funniest things

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs.Babba View Post
                  Why does have to be negative ? I just thought it would be nice to share some of the crazy funny very awesome people that come in to the shop.
                  My boss tipped me and the other budtender 50 bucks yesterday! She is the best, took us on a spa weekend a month or so ago, never had a boss do anything like that before.
                  It will be interesting to see what happens when we vote next month. If it passes we will deffently be expanding!!
                  Life is good when you have a cool boss! Nothing is worse than working for someone who doesn't appreciate you.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Squall View Post
                    Life is good when you have a cool boss! Nothing is worse than working for someone who doesn't appreciate you.
                    Enjoying your job and the atmosphere of work place, makes all the difference in the world,,,I've gotten paid big bucks to work in places that I hated to walk into every day, it sucks big time.

Congrats to Mrs.B for working in a place with harmony and good vibes
                    sigpic I do my best work at night

Originally posted by Ez Rider
                    I bid you a fond F**K OFF! I am done with you.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBungle View Post
                      I like the thread topic as well.. Never had the privilege to walk into a dispensary, so reading the stories is like chicken soup for the stoner soul...lol

I think folks like the cartridges cause they are so discrete.. no lingering odor, and you can blend in with the nicotine vape community.. not to mention they last for a good while... I'm not a huge fan personally, but I can see it being handy in certain situations

Very true MrB it's very discreet to smoke those in public, I use mine all the time, it's wonderful I love it!!
                      It's hard to tell the difference between the e cig vape pens to the oil rigs.
                      We get a lot of people that want to check out the club that don't have a 215, from all over the world.
                      sigpic

Be Good Humans.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bwanabud View Post
                        Enjoying your job and the atmosphere of work place, makes all the difference in the world,,,I've gotten paid big bucks to work in places that I hated to walk into every day, it sucks big time.

Congrats to Mrs.B for working in a place with harmony and good vibes

Thanks B it really is the best to have a cool boss, tons of people ask to work there, thinking it's really fun, don't get me wrong it is fun but we don't get to sit around getting high all day, we have to listen to a lot of problems and try to figure out what will work the best for them, since everyone is wired so different that it's hard to know what will or won't work.
                        It might take a few visits to get the right medicine for their individual needs so it can take a long time to ask questions and find out the best remedy.
                        Then there's the people that just want to get as high as they can lol
                        sigpic

Be Good Humans.....

Comment

Waiting on them clients that come from the bank so you can stack the loot n go shopping..
                          "The universe is comprised of 2 things Hydrogen and Ignorance"

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs.Babba View Post
                            we have to listen to a lot of problems and try to figure out what will work the best for them, since everyone is wired so different that it's hard to know what will or won't work.
                            It might take a few visits to get the right medicine for their individual needs so it can take a long time to ask questions and find out the best remedy.
                            Then there's the people that just want to get as high as they can lol
                            Me? I just want to kill the severe arthritic pain in my back, neck & major joints; then as a secondary buzz I like something a bit heady, for a slightly numbing effect on my mind, that helps to carry me through whatever pain can't be quelled otherwise. Cannabis is my only true pain reliever, the aspirin I take everyday are for my heart & to help regulate my bloodstream quality.

Thnx for the stories MrsB, keep on truckin'

Comment

Originally posted by Stoner4Life View Post
                              Me? I just want to kill the severe arthritic pain in my back, neck & major joints; then as a secondary buzz I like something a bit heady, for a slightly numbing effect on my mind, that helps to carry me through whatever pain can't be quelled otherwise. Cannabis is my only true pain reliever, the aspirin I take everyday are for my heart & to help regulate my bloodstream quality.

Thnx for the stories MrsB, keep on truckin'

Thanks S4L I'm glad you have found what works for you, I am so happy with the gg4 cut it is what really helps with my anxiety and body aches ....getting some of whoopie goldbergs product next week, she seems to cater to women so I kinda excited to see what she has....
                              sigpic

Be Good Humans.....

Comment

Awesome thread! I have a regular that tells me it's not the amount of thc that matters but the type of thc. I've tried to clarify his understanding but he needs to believe it so I let him.
                                ~all of the above~

Comment

Working...
                                X