Tales of a Budtender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs.Babba View Post
    I'm sitting here a work it's kinda slow and I have been wanting to share some of my experiences with you all. ...............
    This one patient(who I don't really like) was talking about some friends that were over at her house and they were dabbing, she said she grabbed the dude by the throat and told him to get his drugs out of her house it was the same as smoking meth!! I walked her over to our concentrate section and showed her the meth we sold here! She didn't say much after that lol
    It's a great job, I really love it but some of the characters that come in here are just too much. It really takes some patience to deal with all their weirdness....
    This is just a small bit of stories that I have....many more to come,it's getting busy here and I'll be back lol
    Isn't it amazing that even some stoners fall for all that government "Reefer Madness" propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Squall View Post
      I can envision this as a movie filmed in the style of Clerks.

Someone should really do that!! lol
      Last edited by Mrs.Babba; 09-17-2016, 02:37.
      sigpic

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Comment

Only hay i have ever smelled is real HAY lol talking about pot business i used to make more in pounds selling family pack which was half pound bag
        was a mixture of M-39 bubba gum Blue berry , purple kush and reg Afghanistan kush talk about bag appeal and all it was, lol was B grade buds larf and underdeveloped lower plant produce ,,
        Now i am looking at online thai stick varieties imagine variety thai stick with all types of strains from couple gram joints to 2 0z party poppers you can pass that joint around for 8 hrs lol
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Slipnot View Post
          Only hay i have ever smelled is real HAY lol talking about pot business i used to make more in pounds selling family pack which was half pound bag
          was a mixture of M-39 bubba gum Blue berry , purple kush and reg Afghanistan kush talk about bag appeal and all it was, lol was B grade buds larf and underdeveloped lower plant produce ,,
          Now i am looking at online thai stick varieties imagine variety thai stick with all types of strains from couple gram joints to 2 0z party poppers you can pass that joint around for 8 hrs lol
          What the hell are you even talking about???

In for the work stories!!

"
          Be prepared, son. Thats my motto" The Last Boyscout

Comment

We run specials during the week and Friday is the big sale day so it gets really busy, pretty much 9 hours of budtending no breaks. Today was no different, had a steady stream of people.
            I really wish I could show you pictures of some of our patients, this lady came in today with a stained shirt, bra hanging out, hair all fuckered up tells me about the doctors that have implanted chips all over her body " you have to watch out they do it really fast" lol I just nod my head and tell her yup gotta watch out
            One of the best benefits of my job is hearing all the ways cannabis helps people. They tell me haven't slept in years, they take a cpl of puffs in the evening or an edible and they sleep all night. What they have done with the CBD's are amazing. I have seen it save lives.

Thank you all for the really nice posts, I'm glad I can share a little of what I get to do everyday.
            sigpic

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by Slipnot View Post
              Isn't M-39 just beasters from canada grown by asian gangs? Shame on you if you were selling that garbage.

Comment

Very cool job Mrs.B, it must be nice to be in a legal state

And it's fine to tell work stories, as long as the names & faces are protected...and you've been discreet in your thread, ignore the haters and whiners.

Best wishes,
                Bwana
                sigpic I do my best work at night

Originally posted by Ez Rider
                I bid you a fond F**K OFF! I am done with you.

Comment

gotta be careful of those dr's and their chips lol

too funny
                  give it up for the ganja farmer

Comment

Originally posted by Bwanabud View Post
                    ignore the haters and whiners.
                    That was kinda my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Squall View Post
                      Isn't M-39 just beasters from canada grown by asian gangs? Shame on you if you were selling that garbage.
                      lol 14 k buddy 

Comment

it was real easy to make big money back when there was little or no competition due to prohibition

The days of getting prepaid 5200 a pack before you harvest are gone but they existed for some time.

Key word being prepaid.

But hey we all got stories don't we?

Maybe we can hear some about dispensary bud tender experiences and not growers ego.
                        BLACK LIVES MATTER

galatians 6:7

The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
                        Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Nobody every told me I found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
                        For the wise men and the fools
                        I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan

Comment

Let's not turn Mrs.B's thread into a pissing battle, this is HER thread about HER stories and experiences....I'm looking forward to the updates and posts, not the chest puffing and bickering....like Weird said, we all have stories good & bad...these are Mrs.B's.

If you don't like the content or subject move on, if you're looking for an argument go throw eggs at your neighbors house

Comment

Originally posted by usually
                            Technically its only 1/3 her story but nobody is counting.
                            Technically we all know you and how many times you've been banned...but who counting.

Dont you have something else to do besides mud up this site with your drunken rambling?
                            give it up for the ganja farmer

Comment

Grow up fan boy. Why are you talking about drinking at 8am ? That seems counterproductive. You cant have a thread like this and promote no negativity allowed at the same time.

Why does have to be negative ? I just thought it would be nice to share some of the crazy funny very awesome people that come in to the shop.
                              My boss tipped me and the other budtender 50 bucks yesterday! She is the best, took us on a spa weekend a month or so ago, never had a boss do anything like that before.
                              It will be interesting to see what happens when we vote next month. If it passes we will deffently be expanding!!
                              sigpic

Be Good Humans.....

Comment

You cant have a thread like this and promote no negativity allowed at the same time.
                                I didn't see any negativity until members started taking shots at each over BS, the thread was intended to be "A day in the life of Mrs.Babba" (soon coming to a theater near you)....

and instead has turned into "My Dad can beat the shit out of your Dad" (found in most Redboxes near you, in the .99 cent special section)

Comment

Working...
                                X