Tales of a Budtender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuddles View Post
    hey Mrs B. How´s the shop been lately with the run up to christmas. Busy, boring, crazy?
    Hey cuddles how are you doing these days? Winter is upon us and the days are short...it’s Christmas Day and snowing so it’s nice having a white Christmas

You know it’s funny how people come across when they come in...young girl came in and bought an edible and said to me “I brought my resume in a couple weeks ago and haven’t gotten a call back” with this attitude that of why hasn’t anyone called and hired me lol I said well I don’t think we are hiring right now ..she says oh ...what the hell do people think??? Haha

Last night( Christmas Eve ) we closed at 6 instead of 8 and this dude comes in 3 minutes before we close and the security guy tells him we are closing in a few minutes ....one of the budtenders waited on him and as he paying for his stuff he says we were all rude to him Alan says we could have just locked the door and not let you in...as he walks out he’s still talking shit...wtf is wrong with people lol

Lots of people were coming in for stocking stuffers and last minute gifts ...I’m sure the new year week will be the same lol

Merry Christmas and a fucking happy new year
    sigpic

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Comment

Wow I cant believe its been since December since I have posted here....just been busy/lazy i guess

Its getting close to our national holiday, we have a huge celebration planned..shutting down the street in front of the shop, there will be music and vendors and raffles and food and gift bags and the consumption lounge will be open!! You will be able to come and sit down and use an ipad to place an order, it will be sent to the budtender to fill and bring to the customer. Or if you want you can go to the shop and buy what you want and go to the lounge to partake Im sure it will be limited to a certain amount of people at a time and a time limit so that the most amount of people can enjoy the lounge.
      The shop stays so busy its pretty insane..the hours are changing on Monday from closing at 8pm to 9pm... the collective across the street stays open till 9 so Im sure that has a lot to do with it. I haven't budtended too much lately I try to stay busy when I do work with taking care of the clones and running errands and working next door at the clothing boutique that the owner owns also. It hasnt been open much the last year so we are trying to see if it will start getting a busier.

Ill take some pictures of the 4/20 party and if anyone is close by be sure to stop by and say high!!
      mrsb
      sigpic

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Comment

Well, I forgot about this thread for a while, but I remember loving the stories so I will take a seat here and follow it while reading behind to see what I missed.
        Hello Mrs. B!
        Good to hear you still have this cool job!
        "We ought never do wrong when people are looking." - Mark Twain

Comment

Has CA stopped with the mask nonsense yet, or are people gonna be masking while partaking? That will be amusing.
          ______________________________ __________________________
          Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Comment

Originally posted by flylowgethigh View Post
            Has CA stopped with the mask nonsense yet, or are people gonna be masking while partaking? That will be amusing.
            It will be like restaurants these days ..you will be wearing a mask until you sit down at a table and your time will be limited to allow for others to enjoy the lounge. We will be wiping all the glassware and anything people touch between uses.
            sigpic

Be Good Humans.....

Comment

Working...
            X