No announcement yet.

Tales of a Budtender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st time Ive ever heard of Morgellons Disease, but I have pulled fibers out of myself 3 times - red, blue and silver - all from my forearms. I would get an itchy bump, scratch it, it tears, then "what the... fuck..?". The silver strand was like ultra fine aluminum wool, extremely malleable but wouldn't break.

If it had only happened once, I probably wouldn't remember it.
    Mental Floss x Blockhead Test Grow

SSC Lot M69 F2???

The Crap I Have to Deal with...

Comment

That is so bizarre!

Comment

current catch all grow thread

SSSDH x GROM/Digiberry from Stank Bros.

Comment

Hope you all had a good holiday....on to 2017! Damn where does the time go?

Just an update on "Joe" and his girlfriend that swallowed the chicken bone, she passed away a few days ago. Joe is so sad, that poor guy, he was living in her house and she owned it but has no family so the house is going back to the bank, he has no where to go not sure what he's going to do. What a sad situation....

Still getting lots of inquiries about selling rec, has a cpl come in yesterday and they said they were dispensing rec in so cal, has anyone else heard that? My boss said that if the city allowed it we could sell rec right now but not sure how the tax thing would work at this point.
          sigpic

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs.Babba View Post
            Still getting lots of inquiries about selling rec, has a cpl come in yesterday and they said they were dispensing rec in so cal, has anyone else heard that? My boss said that if the city allowed it we could sell rec right now but not sure how the tax thing would work at this point.
            Yes, I heard the same thing from someone working in a medical dispensary. They said they might be able to sell rec sooner if their city will permit it.

The rec law is already in effect for individuals, so it's stupid not to allow medical dispensaries, already licensed, to sell rec. It's going to happen anyway.

So wherever you folks live, just lobby your local bureaucrats to allow rec permits now.
            "America's freedom lies in cannabis." - feltonmuggs

"Prohibition is the gateway to fascism." - Treewizard

Comment

herald kautz vella is a leading researcher on the cause of morgellons. linked below is an article by him on time loop solutions and a link to a video where he discusses the stuff. linked to heavy metal poisoning that leads to candida. if the candida gets real bad it evolves into full blown morgellons. pretty edgey stuff and i'm not vouching for harald's perspective. I did have candida and killed it with nano silver. my candida was presumably caused by heavy metal poisoning. I was so sick I had to pull myself up stairs by the staircase rails. i'm ok now. took about a year to recover.

http://www.timeloopsolution.com/engl...gellons_e.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMCll7dulqk

https://www.bing.com/search?q=heavy+...FORM=QBLH&sp=1

^ heavy metal detox google page.

i used food grade charcoal and diatomaceous earth for heavy metal detox.
              https://www.bing.com/search?q=heavy%...49EC699874432A

Comment

Damn idiiit that sounds horrible, glad your doing better

I have been crazy busy, with trimming and work it's non stop lol
                We lost a budtender about a month ago, he moved away so we have been on the look out for some one to replace him, sooo this girl that worked at the other dispensary in town came in and said she quit for a number of reasons and had wanted to come in and see our shop. She is nice but really spacey and doesn't know much about cannabis even tho she has worked in one before but it was only for 6 weeks or so but still...no clue
                I don't know what will happen, time will tell I guess, it's so hard to have some one new come in....
                We have our regulars, the quirky "off" people that we love to see lol one guy is a young kid that has some real emotional issues, wears the same cloths every day, wears his shoes till they fall off his feet. So when he comes in we know the drill,today he asked for .80 cents of Mazar Sherif lol I was trying not to laugh when the other budtender was getting his "order" but that was funny, should have seen the teeny tiny bud that was in the tray lol

More stories to come, I'll post this weekend when I can take a minute.
                Peace and puffs
                sigpic

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Comment

Poor kid, next time he comes in give him a five sack on the house and make his day

Comment

LOL at the .80 cents kid. I would have made him take .20 cents from the take a penny leave a penny tray to at least round it to a dollar!

Comment

Originally posted by caterpillar710 View Post
                      Poor kid, next time he comes in give him a five sack on the house and make his day

He comes in every day, it wouldn't make a difference for him.....still come in and ask for shake or compassion, but I like your compassion, some times I wish I could just give it away.....

The girl we hired didn't work out, she was a ditz, couldn't stay focused and get to know the products and she quit the other day, just when the boss was going to let her go lol
                      New girl has started yesterday and she is way better so far, so we will see if she works out.

It amazes me the clones that are sold, we can't keep them on the shelves, I don't want to get to specific but there's a certain group of ppl that are CONSTANTLY coming in or calling about clones! And it's not even close to growing out door yet but it doesn't seem like it some days lol

Went to a cpl of collectives in Oregon last weekend just to see what it was all bout, prices are crazy which I already knew but I still wanted to see how they were....got some ideas that we might use. It was a lot different that's for sure.
                      Puffs
                      sigpic

Be Good Humans.....

Comment

While going in for other business...

I would always get clones from a dispensary they grow onsite.

The old grow manager used to give me two footers in 4 inch Rockwool. ( edit - for $25 )

I would just throw them into flowers.

Love Clones
                        Life is short, Love lasts forever

Prop 215 Compliant

Comment

I brought back some less expensive herb to make $3 .5g prerolls and I'm glad I did! Got in a half pound each of wifi og and fire og and we've picked up an entirely new (to our shop) demographic that's buying a few cheap rolls every day and sometimes an extra g or two. It doesn't sound like much but adds up! We used to make rounds of 'house' prerolls with the kiefy bottom jar scraps of every strain together. They were only $4 but super stoney. Had to axe em when new testing rules came in and we'd have to get the house mix tested at a lab these days. Some people are buying 10 at a time. Like i say, it doesn't sound like much, but it definitely adds up. I'll post some crazy customer stories soon. Many of those to share!
                          ~all of the above~

Comment

One day they will be selling clones in dispenseries down here.Unfortunately when that day comes I will probably just be a skeleton in a big box

Comment

"With medical cannabis now legal in 28 states and the District of Columbia and public opinion shifting to a largely positive view of clinical use, the demand for professional medical education is growing exponentially. To help meet this need, the School of Extended and International Education and the Department of Nursing at Sonoma State University are hosting United Patients Group in offering an on-campus, intensive workshop on the clinical use of medical marijuana.

The workshop focuses on the medical application of cannabis and the science behind its efficacy. The current legal landscape at the state and federal level will also be reviewed. The workshop will not cover the business of cannabis cultivation, distribution or retailing. Both healthcare professionals and the public at large are invited to register for this event."

My boss and co workers are going to a medical cannabis clinic next week. It should be really interesting and very educational. If I can learn better ways to recommend the way to medicate to my patients will be an amazing thing. It will be at Sonoma State and I'm really excited about this. We will also be taking a tour of the Absolute Extracts/ Care By Design facility.

I've been taking some online classes too, it really helps if you are comfortable talking about the different products and dosing that comes with them. This industry is only going to get bigger no matter what the fucksticks in DC say!
                              I'll let ya all know how it goes....
                              sigpic

Be Good Humans.....

Comment

I'd like to have that job for awhile. Maybe one day a week, just to see what it's all about.
                                I've been to probably twenty places and know a decent amount of cannabis information for medical and enjoyable. That's the only part of weed that I haven't worked is actual sales hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                                X