What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I worked past 4:20... It's 5:00 here and NOW! Happy weekend everybody. This bowl of GG4 is for you. Next bowl for you, and then one for you... how come if the bowls are them, I am the one getting high?

G

A new battery for the fish sonar, and much progress re. packing for the trip. Then I dropped a butane soldering torch cylinder on my right foot; no socks, and thin leather moccasin-type slippers to absorb the blow. My toe's black & blue now. My son recommended putting small popsicle sticks on it with bandaging tape, to make a splint to wear inside my wool socks and bunny boots.

Kids these days.... Sometimes all too practical, & then.. not.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I recently smoked the most potent marijuana I've ever had - it's called Super Lemon Haze. Got it at the dispensary. You don't feel that high after smoking a few bowls but then after 5 minutes the HAZE high hits you. Super cerebral and happy feeling. And it last a very long time. Turns into a nap while still pretty high after 2 hours. Looked close and the buds are really nice. Good lemon smell too. Not sure where you guys can get this strain but it's definitely worth growing and smoking. Also bought some kief and an ounce of gg4. It's pretty much NYC diesel. Really sour. Piff maybe? Closest I've smoked to NYC puff in like 10 years
:trampoline:

imiubu

Yay! The old emoticons are restored :party::groupwave: :yay:

I hope the Private Reputation system will soon be restored also :friends:

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
I want my home page back.
Not liking the long wait to open messenger.
And where are my photo albums? (Edit: Found them under "Media")
Newer is not mo' betta. :(

imiubu

Dammit Janet!
Argg... there will be no he/ she's in my garden, at least whilst I can still see :) Off with their heads I say,
as there are too many balls to just pluck em.
Ahh... and so it goes. Ever onward! :plant grow: