What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

buzzmobile

Veteran
Tattoo U:

attachment.php

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 11

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
I guessimate that 80% of the calls to our landline are this bullshit. But my wife is more that adamant that we will keep one. It cannot even be discussed kind of adamant. So I hang up on a lot of poor souls in India trying to sell duct cleaning. That is when it isn't the Mastercard Alerts. Or Taxation Canada gunning for me.

Keep the phone....just discreetly unplug it from the jack/turn the ringer off..:dance013:

imiubu

Keep the phone....just discreetly unplug it from the jack/turn the ringer off..:dance013:

I keep my landline as I've had that # for eons and sometimes folks I've not heard from in a while will call out of the blue. LL # is also for "business", ie; doctors office and the likes.
I turn the ringer off and turn the volume off on the VM. Then, check the VM somewhat regularly (when I think of it).
I know several folks who still have that old LL. Might be a sign of our age ;) lol

My most recent mobile # is where I receive the bulk of 'spam' calls. Not so many on the old LL. hmm.
Mobile devise is for personal calls only.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Went to the dispensary this morning - grabbed some ECSDx"bear claw"? and a 510 vape cartridge. Really high right now. Weather is 50 and sunny in Boston
:rtfo:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
March 17. Or should I say not until March 17. That's is when I get my allotted video conference with my surgeon. Things are moving awfully slowly - especially me - until that surgery.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Tobedetermined what kind of surgery do you have to get man? Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Get better man! :rtfo:

Thank you. This will be the 2nd slice & dice on my L4-L5 (spine). If all goes well, I might be able to take my dog for a real walk again sometime this summer.

Cvh

Supermod
Funny as hell, you grumpy old bastards will love this.

Funny as hell, you grumpy old bastards will love this.

Yeet? What's a Yeet?
[iframe2]fVva0bV0odg[/iframe2]

Cvh

Supermod
Wish in one hand and crap in the other, see which one gets filled up first.

[iframe1]RV-p51fvYLc[/iframe1]

Sunshineinabag

Lefty Ain always losey

Those gloves have seen some chit me bubby

I apologise for being spun out I have issues

Attachments

• IMG_20210225_062748.jpg
    IMG_20210225_062748.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 10