What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

imiubu

Junk mail... ugg.

What is that boogery stuff they are using on mail to hold things in place? Is it environmentally safe? Is it water soluble?
How long did it take to develop the booger? How many people worked on the project?
Will it cause gastric issues with the animals at the waste dump? Will it turn them to zombies? Cause a 3rd. gnad to grow or...?
Etc, etc, etc...

It does gunk up my paper shredder a wee bit.

Inquiring minds... :thinking:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Karma.

Life has taught me to flow with it, and take the opportunities and challenges as they present themselves, like gawd was guiding the way. Not money, I am the worst at that. Pretty strange for a conservative guy to believe in Karma, but the evidence makes me have to. Here is the latest evidence.

It froze and then snowed here. When wet ground freezes it expands with the expanding ice, and gets soft and fluffy. Add topsoil from grass and it is muddy slick when it thaws. A black kid walked into my yard yesterday. This doesn't happen, as I am a good 400' off the road, and have dawgs in the yard loose. He got his car stuck trying to maneuver in to get a little boat trailer that they said he could have. Never got close s he drove down through a ditch and was mired to the axle. Tow truck got stuck trying to get to him, and had to winch himself out. Yeah, muddy. Tow truck guy told the kid to find someone with a 4wd truck, and he saw mine. It is cold as hell out, he has been trying to dig out his truck, walking all over everywhere, and has the gumption to come up and ask me for help. We drive my truck there to have a look. He moves my seat baqck all the way reclined (WTF?)

Long story short, I finally got the cold ass CAT 4wd backhoe fired up, carried him over, got him out. Told him to get the trailer when it was drier. He didn't have a dime. Like Boy Scouts used to teach, do a good turn daily.

So today I am tooling back from fetching viddles, driving a familiar back country farm road, mybe 25 over, and there in the parking lot of a guy's shop is a state cop, and he's turning on his blue lights.

Gawd I hate that color, except coming from my seedling light.

Big black cop comes out. Long story short, warning. They NEVER give warnings.

Karma.

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Shoulda seen the obscene graffiti he left on my profile page. WTF did I do?

I can imagine what things must be like at a meth making forum, after a long weekend.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Do our federal politicians really wanna do something to help their constituents?

Use all your super-duper electronic gear, and your best IT guys and stop all these potential thieves from coming into my house every day..
We all know you have the equipment and the smart hacker guys to do it...

I'm talking about the calls on my house phone every day..And half the time my caller ID shows a legitimate phone number...

Bust these MF'ers and put 'em in prison for a long friggin time...

Actually, some of these scammers and frauds really do deserve execution....

OK,,,,,, off rant...

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I'm talking about the calls on my house phone every day..And half the time my caller ID shows a legitimate phone number...

I guessimate that 80% of the calls to our landline are this bullshit. But my wife is more that adamant that we will keep one. It cannot even be discussed kind of adamant. So I hang up on a lot of poor souls in India trying to sell duct cleaning. That is when it isn't the Mastercard Alerts. Or Taxation Canada gunning for me.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Do our federal politicians really wanna do something to help their constituents?

Use all your super-duper electronic gear, and your best IT guys and stop all these potential thieves from coming into my house every day..
We all know you have the equipment and the smart hacker guys to do it...

Bust these MF'ers and put 'em in prison for a long friggin time...

Actually, some of these scammers and frauds really do deserve execution....

OK,,,,,, off rant...

kill them ALL, let none escape alive...:dance013: i owe you rep on this.:tiphat: