What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
No power in Texas, people are sleeping in their running cars to avoid freezing to death. There are gonna be a lot of generators sold in TX, probably all the way up to the Canadian border, in the next year. Wood burning stoves too.

hayday

Veteran
:skiiing:Tropical, coastal Texas... I'm melting snow to water my plants. Never would I have put myself here.:shark:

7thson

Got my shed out back all cleaned up and set up with VHS player,radio, lights,table,nice chair.Gonna go have a smoke soon for the first time in years,I mean in the shed that is.:dance013:

buzzmobile

Veteran

Gonna get me some of them.
attachment.php

Attachments

• eagle claw.jpg
    eagle claw.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 11

7thson

"They hook and they hold."

The only problem is when u practice catch and release,it's a lot harder to remove the hook,so I like to pinch the barb down for easy removal.Saves the fish a little pain also.It's real cool to catch the same fish twice.