What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
No power in Texas, people are sleeping in their running cars to avoid freezing to death. There are gonna be a lot of generators sold in TX, probably all the way up to the Canadian border, in the next year. Wood burning stoves too.

hayday

Veteran
:skiiing:Tropical, coastal Texas... I'm melting snow to water my plants. Never would I have put myself here.:shark:

7thson

Got my shed out back all cleaned up and set up with VHS player,radio, lights,table,nice chair.Gonna go have a smoke soon for the first time in years,I mean in the shed that is.:dance013:

buzzmobile

Veteran

Gonna get me some of them.
attachment.php

Attachments

• eagle claw.jpg
    eagle claw.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 12

7thson

"They hook and they hold."

The only problem is when u practice catch and release,it's a lot harder to remove the hook,so I like to pinch the barb down for easy removal.Saves the fish a little pain also.It's real cool to catch the same fish twice.

Latest posts

Latest posts