What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Green Squall

I want to do one of those DNA tests they offer on the web these days...ancestry.com, 23 and me. I have very narrow eyelids, especially when I'm high...but after a while not even when high. I'd like to know why I have eyes like that. Anyone else have "squinty" eyes? Do these DNA tests show native American stuff? My dad's mom was Irish, my dad's father was English. My mom's mother was Czech, and her dad was Swedish. Wonder where most of my DNA is from.
Those are always interesting. My uncle did one who is from Sicily and it showed he had a decent amount of Chinese in him lol.

Green Squall

That's far out @Green Squall ! I'm pretty sure I'm going to do it! How have you been? Been down to my side of the area at all?
Been good, yet busy, and have been trying to find time to make my soil mix for the outdoor season. So far I've acquired the compost, but it needs to be amended.

I'm like a hermit up here living in my little hamlet lol, so I haven't been into the city, but I'm thinking of taking my dad to Fenway at some point soon for a long overdue game. I've probably mentioned it in the past, but we gave up our portion of season tickets and haven't been in a few years.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Well glad to hear you're doing okay man! Season tickets would be awesome. I've been good, just passing the days and smoking bubblehash from the dispensary. Nothing really exciting.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Btw I am a Viking. :cool:
You can cook.
1650188863147.png

moose eater

100% of the (Bodhi's) Soul Mate and the Kashmiri Azad I was given are up, and 50% of the (Bodhi's) Space Cake are up.

The (Arjan's Greenhouse Seeds) Super Lemon Haze is HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY. I'm not, but she is.

Ghost Train Haze #1 is looking a bit leggy, and recently received a touch of Boron, along with a boost of Ca. and P.

(Dronkers' Sensi Seeds') California Indica is looking as pretty and packed as she originally did 24 years ago. She's also feeling pretty ecstatic by all appearances.

Now we'll see if my own personal world can reflect some of what the girls seem to be feeling.

Three Berries

The local turtle pop has plummeted locally
Its almost as if they are being poached.
More turtles than I've ever seen. The pond is about 25 years old or so an it's full of snappers too but you don't usually see them out of the water.

Here's a close up of one of the log turtles getting ready to lay eggs in the yard.

pzuLlho.jpg

And about 8 years ago I caught a snapper laying eggs and was lucky to be around when they all hatched at once. The birds were going crazy as the little buggers went out in all directions.

Ewqqp.jpg

DljHb.jpg

SwHbU.jpg