TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bud Green View Post
    I'm talking about the calls on my house phone every day..And half the time my caller ID shows a legitimate phone number...
    I guessimate that 80% of the calls to our landline are this bullshit. But my wife is more that adamant that we will keep one. It cannot even be discussed kind of adamant. So I hang up on a lot of poor souls in India trying to sell duct cleaning. That is when it isn't the Mastercard Alerts. Or Taxation Canada gunning for me.
    In the tent now: Is it Time for Show & Tell?
    Arguing on the net is like yelling in space.

Comment

I learned to chew the corners off the legos first, Weezard.
      “You can disagree without being disagreeable.”
      Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Comment

IMO, ya don't kill gawd's own dawg for sport

I was lucky enough to live with a wolfdawg for a while. This is an example of bad Karma. IMO.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/wisco...071547474.html
        ______________________________ __________________________
        Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Comment

Originally posted by Bud Green View Post
          Do our federal politicians really wanna do something to help their constituents?

Use all your super-duper electronic gear, and your best IT guys and stop all these potential thieves from coming into my house every day..
          We all know you have the equipment and the smart hacker guys to do it...

I'm talking about the calls on my house phone every day..And half the time my caller ID shows a legitimate phone number...

Bust these MF'ers and put 'em in prison for a long friggin time...

Actually, some of these scammers and frauds really do deserve execution....

OK,,,,,, off rant...

kill them ALL, let none escape alive... i owe you rep on this.
          smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

I'm mentally ill I guess
            I eat legos

Comment

Tattoo U:

Attached Files
              Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Comment

Originally posted by tobedetermined View Post
                I guessimate that 80% of the calls to our landline are this bullshit. But my wife is more that adamant that we will keep one. It cannot even be discussed kind of adamant. So I hang up on a lot of poor souls in India trying to sell duct cleaning. That is when it isn't the Mastercard Alerts. Or Taxation Canada gunning for me.
                Keep the phone....just discreetly unplug it from the jack/turn the ringer off..

Comment

Originally posted by caljim View Post
                  Keep the phone....just discreetly unplug it from the jack/turn the ringer off..
                  I keep my landline as I've had that # for eons and sometimes folks I've not heard from in a while will call out of the blue. LL # is also for "business", ie; doctors office and the likes.
                  I turn the ringer off and turn the volume off on the VM. Then, check the VM somewhat regularly (when I think of it).
                  I know several folks who still have that old LL. Might be a sign of our age lol

My most recent mobile # is where I receive the bulk of 'spam' calls. Not so many on the old LL. hmm.
                  Mobile devise is for personal calls only.

Comment

My bad, Weezard. I sent you a replacement.

Attached Files
                    Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Comment

Went to the dispensary this morning - grabbed some ECSDx"bear claw"? and a 510 vape cartridge. Really high right now. Weather is 50 and sunny in Boston

Comment

March 17. Or should I say not until March 17. That's is when I get my allotted video conference with my surgeon. Things are moving awfully slowly - especially me - until that surgery.

Comment

Tobedetermined what kind of surgery do you have to get man? Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Get better man!

Comment

Originally posted by D. B. Doober View Post
                            Tobedetermined what kind of surgery do you have to get man? Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Get better man!
                            Thank you. This will be the 2nd slice & dice on my L4-L5 (spine). If all goes well, I might be able to take my dog for a real walk again sometime this summer.

Comment

Hope everything goes okay man! Hoping you have a quick painless surgery and recovery!

Comment

Funny as hell, you grumpy old bastards will love this.

Yeet? What's a Yeet?
                                [iframe2]fVva0bV0odg[/iframe2]

Comment

Working...
                                X