What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Three Berries

222493258531.jpg

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
What sort of hood. Was it a cool tube style :)

one of the biggest hoods they ever made called thunder sunlux thing is massive. dude at growshop years back talkd me into buying it. blew a few light ratchets out with it had to upgrade to heavy duty

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
lol
My local shop has something hanging that looks like a space craft. It's an LED, with three 120w drivers, for 3 cobs. It has like 6 flat sides, so a cob every second. The hook on top looks like it should be on a crane. It's £100 to anybody that wants to get the thing down. It's still there. Many years later. Sale of the century, if you can move it lol

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
i remember was at a buddies once we heard huge thud upstairs his hood came undone blew a hole in his canopy. smelld good tho the resin glands melting off the heat

Three Berries

Musky fish jumps and gets caught in fork of tree and dies. Its dried carcass becomes a bird nest. Trees and fish rarely integrate…

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimage...jpg

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Probably go running in, and find a diy defibrillator, with IKEA like instructions

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I have a wet bottom bud of DP that the stem was broke, so I cut it off and put it in the microwave at 60% power to dry and smoke After a few seconds there is popping and little sparks and flames coming off the bud like it had metal. WTF???!!! I know the oil will burn, but in a microwave? Think I will put it in the Volcano instead.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Mate got his J wet. Put it in the microwave, and it came out lit perfectly.
Unrepeatable I would think, and in the kitchen at a house party no less. What a party trick.

I'm guessing the potassium.

I wonder if that penguin has found a cat flap yet

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
The young’uns today just don’t understand the importance of phone booths. That was always my first stop in a new town. Hit a phone booth to rip out the yellow pages to look for potential customers.

Latest posts

Latest posts