What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Morning fellas, we got our power back after only 5 1/2 hours this time. The generator kept shutting down from what I now believe to be a plugged oil filter issue. I have to get to the store to get some oil and possibly a filter. I needed some for the four wheeler anyway. The girlfriend came in in the clutch supplying me with small stack of stick on L.E.Ds that I previously said we're a stupid waste of money. After eating my fill of my own words, I thanked her and told her she was king shit for the day. So, then I made her a pizza in the dark withy headlamp.

That job sounds cool Unc, but I would look into a big severance package for your contract, or some partial ownership of the company. That way you're harder to shit-can when you show the flying monkeys what's behind the curtain in the emerald city. At that point, you can't put the cat back in the bag.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn this WT X P40 looks like boof :D.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0682.JPG Views:	0 Size:	218.1 KB ID:	17902696

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0683.JPG Views:	41 Size:	168.2 KB ID:	17902699

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:afternoon campers...been trimming,got custies waiting...off to the bike shop in a bit,looks like the fuji wheels need some work so i need to figure out the cheapest option to get a functional set of wheels...sounds like new spokes and nipples will do it,but need to talk with the mechanic....and sell some weed...

then back home for more exciting trim work!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bigeye: yup,i'm an idiot...you would think by now i would have learned there's never a cheap solution to bike problems...luckily i was able to find a reasonable set of wheels for the fuji...back to trimming

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to garden chores today,and more chances for rain...what a disappointing summer,only got to bitch about the heat for like 2 weeks,last summer it was over 100 like 50 days...or at least it felt that way...oh well,maybe it will be cold and snowy this winter:biglaugh:

oh yeah...trimming....still dealing with that....gonna end up with lots in the hash pile,i'm sorta over it at this point...i keep thinking long hours working in a huge garden will be worth it just so i don't have to friggin trim or wash pots anymore!:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts