What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Akss

Looks like we got some sweet relief from the heat coming tonight north and east winds.. :woohoo:still about 85 but dropping anyone seeing the relief yet

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
420giveaway
Little cooler here in Boston right now. Has been heat wave. About to order a delivery from the dispensary. Maybe Blueberry and a gram of kief

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hotter than habenero soaked donkey balls here...should be a cool front coming by october...so it will either be hot,hotter,or dear baby jeebus why must we suffer so?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pretty dark,pretty snappy

IMG_20210609_183230130.jpg

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Here's the 4x4, OG #18 in the back left, Critical Sensi Princess in the back right, Flashfire B front left, and RKS (that smells nothing like Roadkill Skunk, more pineapple licorice) in the front right. Day 3 of 12/12.
IMG_20210609_224218.jpg
IMG_20210609_224234.jpg
I just hit them all with some GrowSafe, pulled a bunch of fans, bent some branches, and I'll probably top dress with Garden Tone and EcoScraps tomorrow. Not watering these 7 1/2 gallon totes every day is pretty nice, too. I'm sure that will change soon.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Same here Akss, just about perfect, 72F/45%! After I get a million things done, it will be tippin' time:friends:! I've already gotten the veg sprayed down, and outdoor fed and watered. I have to wait to feed the 4x4 later, as well as water the 2x4 and left side of the cab. In the meantime I'm going to haul out some more firewood from the forest, that I cut a few years back. A couple logs are starting to turn, so I don't want to waste them. A buddy wants to cut and burn a few trees at his place too, so the ol' chainsaw might get her workout today.
Gotta go grocery shopping as well, I have a ton of shit that doesn't match.

Akss

I got a tree with poison ivy growing up it that ive been putting off taking down for far to long.. gonna have to suit up for that one i guess or maybe talk someone else into doing it would be better...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Yes thank you baby jeezas. The temp is down to 88 and the humidity is down to 55%. Much better than 93 and 65% like yesterday. Almost like being where Unc is. But with real water.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Today RKS is nothing but a marketing tool. There is no more skunk weed. Ill try and fix that :D

Hammer do tell...
What was it? The back issue?

Yes, it was his back.. He has been taking medications for that and he is way better. At his next vet apt I will ask if he still needs the meds.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:afternoon campers...garden chores today...actually managed to get through most of my list yesterday,got a bunch of rooted cuts to get into cups today,and i need to finish cleaning the tents...and still trimming...

and it's frickin hot again today,98 and 7% right now...

but only like a month to go before i finally get my hydra hubs!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good: yes! two days in a row we hit 100!:jump:

i love summer in the desert sooooo much:flowers2: oh wait,all the flowers are dead from heat and no friggin rain...🖕 i think that expresses my views on summer...:bigeye:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
:good: yes! two days in a row we hit 100!:jump:

i love summer in the desert sooooo much:flowers2: oh wait,all the flowers are dead from heat and no friggin rain...🖕 i think that expresses my views on summer...:bigeye:

Well come here then. Yesterday I drank 3/4's of a flat of water, 9 propels and three sodas. That was before I got home.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
alrighty,i'm on my way...i assume you have a hotel suite reserved for me...should be there in 2 hours...private jet...

No if you can't ride your bike don't bother. I can't have that guilt from the carbon you would be putting into the air.

I am going to start some carbon offset plants just thinking about it. I think I will have to do some platinum cookies.