What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Akss

Got a few nugs up in this one at 40 days...mix of gb bx1 bx2 and bx4..
IMG_20210420_064146642.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bongsmi: time for some bong hits...frustrating errand run...not going to lowe's again anytime soon...impossible to get help there....website said product in stock....but not to be found...and i got a half hour of my time wasted waiting for someone to help...

but on the fun side i ordered a pair of industry9 hydra hubs (hail hydra! 🐉) .56 degrees of engagement...that's like 5 times faster then my current I9 hubs! think of all the energy i have been wasting waiting for the hub to engage and spinning the non-titanium cranks!:bigeye:

need to order another wall fan...the one in the led room died after 2 years...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Hey fellas, hope your 420 was mind bending! I ended up cleaning, transplanting then cleaning again, lol. I also took down my first OG #18 from DNA. Doesn't really smell like much, I hope she smokes much better or she'll get the boot! Good yields and nice vigor though.
All but two seedlings are showing sex in the veg tent, 2 Stardawg x Sunshine #4. I have a feeling it won't be long, as I have the light schedule around 14/10 to try to match outside the best I can. I'll add 15 minutes a week or so, until it's warm enough to put them out. Probably late May at best, we just got 2" of snow!
IMG_20210421_102534.jpg

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I just checked on my seedlings..... found one of the pumps wasn't turning on in one of the aeroponic units... I think I caught it in time and that they will bounce back... will see..
I swapped out the pump for another one. The pump looks is one of my older pumps, it's the older style of hydrofarm pumps.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...more errands to go run today,then back to garden mode,got plants to up-pot,and more cleanup to deal with...got a couple of trays to bleach,and some general cleaning to do in the workshop...trash night too...time to roll the cans out to the curb,i have a bunch of rootballs left to dispose of,old netting,and a bunch of cut zipties to deal with...need more netting too,got more 4-ways to make another trellis dealy for the two smaller tables,got a lot of stretchy ass plants for the second half of the main room,they will need double layer screens to be tamed...
no rest for the wicked...got a good amount of plants pre-trimmed last night,so a few hours of manicuring today....laundry tomorrow,more trimming and cooler work as well...:mopper:i am the bleach man,coo-coo-cajoo

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...more errands to go run today,then back to garden mode,got plants to up-pot,and more cleanup to deal with...got a couple of trays to bleach,and some general cleaning to do in the workshop...trash night too...time to roll the cans out to the curb,i have a bunch of rootballs left to dispose of,old netting,and a bunch of cut zipties to deal with...need more netting too,got more 4-ways to make another trellis dealy for the two smaller tables,got a lot of stretchy ass plants for the second half of the main room,they will need double layer screens to be tamed...
no rest for the wicked...got a good amount of plants pre-trimmed last night,so a few hours of manicuring today....laundry tomorrow,more trimming and cooler work as well...:mopper:i am the bleach man,coo-coo-cajoo

Sorry man but that sounds like... wa wa wha wa wha ("charlie brown" sytle sounds of some one speaking).... sorry I'm having one of those day

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bigeye: here's a first world problem for yah...ordered some hubs from industry9 yesterday...i assumed because there was no out of stock notice that they were...in stock...nope...got an email this morning saying 112 day lead time....:cuss:

but,the company i ordered the rims from initially sent an email saying june 30th for delivery...and those will be here tomorrow...and I9's insta showed the warehouse full of stuff...and for that matter the shop can't get the required spokes right now anyway...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:party:it's my party and i'll whine if i want too...:biggrin:

:bigeye: here's a first world problem for yah...ordered some hubs from industry9 yesterday...i assumed because there was no out of stock notice that they were...in stock...nope...got an email this morning saying 112 day lead time....:cuss:

but,the company i ordered the rims from initially sent an email saying june 30th for delivery...and those will be here tomorrow...and I9's insta showed the warehouse full of stuff...and for that matter the shop can't get the required spokes right now anyway...

Whine on man :tumbleweed:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think my neighbors had someone die. In the last 7 days, lots of people coming and going wearing all black.. Today I see a party tent on their lawn with chairs and tables all over. This is a bad place to have a wake. Very limited space for your guests and zero parking. I've said hello many times but none ever respond. I guess they don't speak English. I would have let them use my driveway if they would have asked.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Last year I was trying to get a rack for one of my bikes... None to be found. wanted to have the shifty shifter for the back derailer replaced. It has f-ing issues. And that's on the newest bike.

With the seizure last year riding my bike turned into a no go zone... So......

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: windy....but at least it was a tailwind home...and the ogre gets really sproingy once you load a bunch of stuff onto it...it rides really comfy with cargo...it does make trackstanding a bitch with the basket loaded...

that took some time...more than i expected...time for lunch,then garden chores...