What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers....trimming and garden work today...not expecting any deliveries until tomorrow,need to check tracking on the HLG light,should be here by the weekend...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit: done with the pre-trimming i wanted to get done...should be able to chug through the manicure tomorrow and get it out the door...got a couple garden chores tomorrow,just emptying pots and get ready for trash day...aside from that....trimming!:greenstars:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
unclefishstick (or anyone else) has anybody figured out how to multi quote when responding to a post:tumbleweed:?? Good Morning ... I got a head up over to Syracuse this morning for an MRI this time is my right shoulder , literally too much stress left me sort of physically & mentally handicapped since last August, I swear now I have three out of my four major joints with problems...ouch!

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Good luck Star! I hope they figure it out, we're going to need you on the roster this season!

Glad you're feeling better BTF! Maybe some fresh air is just the ticket :)

Here's Hammer's P53 at around 2 1/2 weeks:
IMG_20210412_194037.jpg

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
star crash
​​​​​​​You can multi-quote by quoting a post, writing the reply there, select all, copy, go quote on another post, reply to it, paste the previous quote and reply, then post it for a double quote or continue selecting all and copy pasteing it in the new quote and reply till you get to the final number of quotes you want. Not the easiest way. But it works. I am not proud of how much much time it took me to figure it out.. hahaha.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How the hell do we find our threads that are not responded to for a while. I tried searching that's useless.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hammerhead
​​​​​​​Advanced search or google it with "thread name icmag.com" format..

That doesn't work well.. If you don't remember the exact thread title you won't find it. If you do not check the title only you get every post that has haze in there somewhere. Then it looks at hybrid..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There has to be a better way. This is supposed to be an upgrade. The old software was much easier to navigate the site.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:ying: patience...rome wasn't built in a day,and i'm sure the old icmag had it's hiccups when it first started...focus on the good parts...it's much easier to upload pics now,the album thing is annoying but it saves me a ton of time on updating threads...sure there's stuff i don't like,but we can alert the webmaster and it will possibly be resolved at some point...so lie back and think of england!:bigeye:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:afternoon campers...should be trimming,but got caught up in people stuff...the good news about that is i got two bales of medium delivered which is nice...i don't mind hauling it,but i don't like it...time to deal with rootballs....do you suppose groot suffers from rootballs?:chin:

Cuddles

star crash
​​​​​​​You can multi-quote by quoting a post, writing the reply there, select all, copy, go quote on another post, reply to it, paste the previous quote and reply, then post it for a double quote or continue selecting all and copy pasteing it in the new quote and reply till you get to the final number of quotes you want. Not the easiest way. But it works. I am not proud of how much much time it took me to figure it out.. hahaha.

many years ago I was on a forum where you could quote the entire post including all the other quotes and replies in one go so the entire arguments/ conversation made more sense because things were brought together in more plausable context.
Mind you, the old IC forum didn´t offer this either....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:ying: patience...rome wasn't built in a day,and i'm sure the old icmag had it's hiccups when it first started...focus on the good parts...it's much easier to upload pics now,the album thing is annoying but it saves me a ton of time on updating threads...sure there's stuff i don't like,but we can alert the webmaster and it will possibly be resolved at some point...so lie back and think of england!:bigeye:

When compared to other sites and how easy it is to navigate to what I'm looking for or just looking around it's pretty easy. Seems a lot of the basics weren't even working before it was put online.