What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where are the Vin seeds available? Edit(i found them at GLG) I have it down to 2 flashbang keepers and the number 22 is no joke, its one of those that is just too much for some folks, pretty high speed. Many love it including me.

Are they all feminized, GLG doesn’t say but another site does mention feminized?

They are listed correctly fem/reg. You have to look. Your not the 1st to say that. I made sure that info is posted. Hover your mouse over the pic it will show that info.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I might need to start making bubble with my trim. I’ve just been selling 5 gallon buckets of trim for $500 tho. It’s easy.

i used to pass it off to the oil guy and take a split,that was nice...i need to grab the heated plates from the shop...i have a shitload of trim...

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Soryy for the pm man :grin:

Tits ok I fingered it out.

Getting used to the site finally. Errors messages are annoying but I'm sure they will get fixed.

Back is killing me. Red wine is not effective. Very tasty so there's that.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
i still cant upload pic yet. ive been serving alittle time in trim jail the last couple days , i have to say its been kinda nice for a change lol

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not having any issues with pics. It is more time-consuming to upload to my albums. Looks like adding pics doesn't delete what I post now.
More pics of the testers of A5hbx x Fp)x(A5hbx x Mac.. Stacking on these is impressive. This is a trait carried over from the Haze side. 3 plants here. In the right conditions, these would yield huge.

DSCN0384.JPG

DSCN0386.JPG
DSCN0388.JPG
DSCN0387.JPG

DSCN0391.JPG

Last edited:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Us old folk don't do well with change, especially when it's been the same for 10+ years.

No shit!!!! The older we get the harder it is to accept change lol.

I'm trying to figure out how to contact bud green. I'm in his neck of the woods and I guess his phone doesn't work at home. So Bud, if you see this before 1 give me a shout. I'm in Melbourne till then and I have some of hammers motherload x chiquita banana with me.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i used the post editor "upload attachments" button,didn't load to albums at all...but the again i used to have a 1,000,000 slot album allowance from dad,dunno if that carried over...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the upload attachments will put pics into your post album. It should be the 1st album listed in your media.