What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had to redo my Sig pic all of those pics are gone. It def has me bummed there gone. I'm gonna go cry now.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There might be some lag on everything showing up. Im seeing albums pop up that were not showing before. Some album pic counts are now fixed.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:found it!

back to bidnezz...

mornin campers...

managed to take advantage of the down time and get stuff done...got all the plants for the next led room run up-potted,as well as the next run in the garage 4x4 and the 3x3 tent....washed a crapload of dirty pots,got a tray of clones stuck...and moving slowly through the trimming...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Attachments

• attach17790887.jpg
    attach17790887.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 17
  • photo2025354.jpg
    photo2025354.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 17

Akss

So before you used to be able to toggle back and forth between mobile and full version with more features on full version. Are they both the same now? My laptop is busted so im limited to mobile.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
It doesn't keep signing me out of mobile, which I like and dislike. First pic attempt, fail. Exceeded user group quota???

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Gano is not happy with not being able to find jack s@$t on the new site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
How do you go through latest posts, not my own, not threads I'm subscribed to, but new ones? This is the only thread I can find

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Their def needs to be shortcuts like a New posts tab. Notifications needs to have a drop-down added to the threads where the notification came from.

Latest posts

Latest posts