What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I have the 55% Integra Boost packs, they work awesome, even for longer term storage. Perfect doobie RH%, in my opinion. They are reusable, and come with an indicator card, letting you know when to replace. My crappy Chinese hygrometers shit the bed a while ago, and would read totally different from each other sitting on the same plate. I have even brought back some from the almost powder dry phase, that are no longer as difficult to roll or nearly as harsh. The terps lost won't return, but you can at least protect the ones that are left.

Akss

Thats a good point about the hygrometers alot of them are out of whack. They should be salt tested for accuracy. Or you could probably use them humidity packs to test them idk

Last edited:

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Hey fellas, chilly one here this morning, -2F. That's alright though, we're going up to +7:) I hit the girls with Gnatrol (a soluble form of BTi) two days ago and there already seem to be fewer. Maybe just hopeful thinking, but we shall see. Nematodes should be here on Monday. Once I don't see any, I will replace the sticky traps to keep an eye out for the scourge! Total boners.

Akss

Sounds brutal org..looks like we are gonna warm up to a balmy 22 degrees today. Veg room got down to 55 at lights off. Should probably just run 24 instead of 18/6 when its that cold idk. Or better yet add a another flower room or two to keep things warmer down there when other lights are off. Hopefully temps get back to somewhat normal soon.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

off to the grow store in a bit...need bloom nutes before tomorrow...and rapid rooters...then a quick wallyworld run and then trimming for the rest of the day until i get sick of it tonight...i'm hoping to get everything pre-trimmed and broken down so i can sweat&burp....

almost time to move on to other projects...time for spring cleaning and taking advantage of large trash day...time to throw some stuff away and get the yard cleaned up...invest in some more gravel to get it looking sharp,do some pruning,maybe a bit of replanting...like a bunch of ice plants,they self spread and might be able to choke the bermuda out a bit...

all the work this winter needs to be for something...there's all sorts of stuff that needs to be replaced...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Went for a quick snow shoeing around the trail and saw a decent sized coyote track, maybe 3 1/2" in length!

Attachments

• IMG_20210130_124333.jpg
    IMG_20210130_124333.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20210130_124616.jpg
    IMG_20210130_124616.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20210130_124647.jpg
    IMG_20210130_124647.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20210130_124744.jpg
    IMG_20210130_124744.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20210130_125111.jpg
    IMG_20210130_125111.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20210130_125222.jpg
    IMG_20210130_125222.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20210130_125519.jpg
    IMG_20210130_125519.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 16

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:time to head out...almost like i'm trying to avoid a day of trimming or something!

gotta get it done though,already have custies buggin'...

Storm Shadow

Veteran
:tumbleweed:time to head out...almost like i'm trying to avoid a day of trimming or something!

gotta get it done though,already have custies buggin'...

Im literally in the same position as u bro... i have tons of trimming to do and I need to get some supplies from the local farm store ... feeling lazy as hell since the coffee wore off awhile ago... I feel like all of covid Ive just been trimming trimming... i honestly hate it with a passion at this point... gotta feed the frenzy though.. its what keeps the fire lit and wheels spinning forward.. rant done...

Time to smoke a huge bowl and handle biz... my daily motivation also comes from this thread... like minded people with all the same goal... bomb ass herb

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I need a wool base layer to wick off the sweat. But other than that this winter riding is almost as fun as the rest of the year riding.

Attachments

• IMG_20210130_151620387_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210130_151620387_HDR.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20210130_151528528.jpg
    IMG_20210130_151528528.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 14

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im literally in the same position as u bro... i have tons of trimming to do and I need to get some supplies from the local farm store ... feeling lazy as hell since the coffee wore off awhile ago... I feel like all of covid Ive just been trimming trimming... i honestly hate it with a passion at this point... gotta feed the frenzy though.. its what keeps the fire lit and wheels spinning forward.. rant done...

Time to smoke a huge bowl and handle biz... my daily motivation also comes from this thread... like minded people with all the same goal... bomb ass herb

right? i'm still waiting for things to get back to somewhat normal but not counting on it until fall...i'm even thinking of selling a couple of bikes since i barely have time to ride and getting a custom made frame...and just keep on grinding it out in the garden...then maybe next fall taking a trip...

I need a wool base layer to wick off the sweat. But other than that this winter riding is almost as fun as the rest of the year riding.

snow is just wet cold sand!:tumbleweed: