What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I am always intrigued by leaf abnormalities but have found that plants usually grow out of them as they mature.

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was hoping it would be a bit warmer...or at least sunny out...

gotta stay on top of the garden,and these days there's always something that needed done yesterday...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:xmastree::mopper: alrighty...got about 60 pots and cups washed...just one last chore to deal with,vacuuming...possibly mopping too...

lol,i should take a pic of my fingernails,they're mom happy clean right now...nothing like an hour of bleachy scrubbing to get your hands catholic nun level clean!

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Morning fellas, I actually had to bleach a bunch of pots yesterday too. I ran out, and had to grab some from outside. I can see why you have such an affinity for the process, Unc. Then I had to scrub the tub, to rid it of all the pine needles. The old lady needed a bath right after, of course.

I hope every ones' Christmas went swimmingly! I sat here with the gf and dog, it was nice not rushing around to see everyone I know. Now I have to make up for it though, lol! I put off buying presents extra long this year, like not yet still. I got the gf and dog, so no one else is the wiser;) shopping during Christmas time is such a fuck around. Now I have all the time in the world, and not 18 jackasses blocking every 4 way intersection to shoot the shit.
Anyway, back to the coffee and doobie, then plants:)

Glad to hear the pops is OK, Hammer.

Dr. - camping gear is the best, you can't beat that!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love my herc pots. Id never buy them or similar again due to them being so hard to clean. They need to soak for days to get all those holes clean.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning fellas, I actually had to bleach a bunch of pots yesterday too. I ran out, and had to grab some from outside. I can see why you have such an affinity for the process, Unc. Then I had to scrub the tub, to rid it of all the pine needles. The old lady needed a bath right after, of course.

I hope every ones' Christmas went swimmingly! I sat here with the gf and dog, it was nice not rushing around to see everyone I know. Now I have to make up for it though, lol! I put off buying presents extra long this year, like not yet still. I got the gf and dog, so no one else is the wiser;) shopping during Christmas time is such a fuck around. Now I have all the time in the world, and not 18 jackasses blocking every 4 way intersection to shoot the shit.
Anyway, back to the coffee and doobie, then plants:)

Glad to hear the pops is OK, Hammer.

Dr. - camping gear is the best, you can't beat that!

I love my herc pots. Id never buy them or similar again due to them being so hard to clean. They need to soak for days to get all those holes clean.

I don't know man...

I think you'd look pretty good in a pope hat...

View Image
Yes I’ve come to the conclusion I definitely do not like washing pots or buckets or saucers or anything for that matter all I do is end up making more of a mess and yes there is Pineneedles and leaves in all sorts of debris trailing its way all about the house it’s nuts

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper:i spend as much time cleaning as i do taking care of the actual plants!

water is of course the number one fluid by volume,but bleach is number two for sure...with all the tents and reflectix windex is up there too...

yup,washed 65 pots and 20oz cups,cleaned the potting area which is always a mess...a half dozen cloning trays,stuck two trays of cuttings in rr...swept and vacuumed the workshop...most of the floor in bare concrete but there's still carpeting...i did skip mopping,but i also need to sweep the main flower room and mop in there...

and of course it's regular garden chores today...should be easy since i just did 41 up-pots...pretty much just need to feed/water...

:bigeye: i almost need another tent setup...i have enough plants from the seed run to fill a tent,and the 3x3 tent is already full and could be flowered today...if i could afford another lamp and fan/filter i could slap together a decent run in the 4x8 tent...there's enough room and if i run in during the day i should have enough amps...

hmmm...i could swap the veg tent light out and use a 1000w halide in the 4x4,that would add some heat...that would free up an hlg550....get another fc4800 for the led room and have 2x sp3000,and i could probably get away with a 6 inch fan/filter for the winter...cost about a g but with 18 plants i should make that back easily if not more than double....

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
'Tis the season

'Tis the season

Quick story,

So I started following a feller on IG named Bob, he is from Boston. He had a small giveaway for 3k followers and guess what? I was one of 6 picked for a pack of seeds. I can pick any genetics he has as of right now.....:bis: Of course.....gifted seeds always move up the queue.

Lemon Mochi

picture.php

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper:i spend as much time cleaning as i do taking care of the actual plants!

water is of course the number one fluid by volume,but bleach is number two for sure...with all the tents and reflectix windex is up there too...

yup,washed 65 pots and 20oz cups,cleaned the potting area which is always a mess...a half dozen cloning trays,stuck two trays of cuttings in rr...swept and vacuumed the workshop...most of the floor in bare concrete but there's still carpeting...i did skip mopping,but i also need to sweep the main flower room and mop in there...

and of course it's regular garden chores today...should be easy since i just did 41 up-pots...pretty much just need to feed/water...

:bigeye: i almost need another tent setup...i have enough plants from the seed run to fill a tent,and the 3x3 tent is already full and could be flowered today...if i could afford another lamp and fan/filter i could slap together a decent run in the 4x8 tent...there's enough room and if i run in during the day i should have enough amps...

hmmm...i could swap the veg tent light out and use a 1000w halide in the 4x4,that would add some heat...that would free up an hlg550....get another fc4800 for the led room and have 2x sp3000,and i could probably get away with a 6 inch fan/filter for the winter...cost about a g but with 18 plants i should make that back easily if not more than double....
You don’t get paid enough for all that extra work you do:bigeye:Unless it’s already factored in
Quick story,

So I started following a feller on IG named Bob, he is from Boston. He had a small giveaway for 3k followers and guess what? I was one of 6 picked for a pack of seeds. I can pick any genetics he has as of right now.....:bis: Of course.....gifted seeds always move up the queue.

Lemon Mochi

View Image

View Image
looks nice