What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Happy Thanksgiving folks, stay safe and as Unc says its free cooling season so stay busy. This last one flew by. Meanwhile Ichabod is flipping through hundos from the greenhouse haul.

Attachments

• 20CF2288-2514-4EB1-BA1B-869FA8B2E491.jpg
    20CF2288-2514-4EB1-BA1B-869FA8B2E491.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 14

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Happy Birthday, Thanksgiving! Another year older, and more relevant than ever! I hope you guys, have a great holiday with those you love and appreciate.
Sure, we're cooped up like prisoners in our homes wearing face diapers, but be thankful for all of the butterface tail in yoga pants who benefited from it. Apathy is bliss:)

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I baked some test chocolate chip cookies this morning...I put 1/4 gram in each of 'em to check out the dosage...

Now I'm baked....

Turkey dinner in a few hours...

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Dad's doing a rotisserie chicken this year, and a secret desert. Im bringing the everything salad.

I met an ICMagger last night. He is my sons friend on IG. I rolled a 3/4" cigar of Dubbsaw2 :D. He apparently has access to several old pif/church strains,and discussed the details of each. I told him I would like a cut of whichever one has the most frankincense flavor. I think that one was called something pif. He said he will bring it to me.

Happy Thanksgiving!

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Getting ready to go to the family's for dinner at 3 in the afternoon... Then home into sweatpants and lethargy:)

The clones are looking healthy, and I need them asap. It's starting to look pretty desolate in all of my flowering areas:( I added 1 drop of fish tank bacteria to the cloner to quell any bacterial infection. I need these to work, in more ways than one!

Attachments

• 160641467781161365879.jpg
    160641467781161365879.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 1606414706050362976657.jpg
    1606414706050362976657.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 16064147343361212120925.jpg
    16064147343361212120925.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 16064148126491842230160.jpg
    16064148126491842230160.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 16064148721841255698511.jpg
    16064148721841255698511.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 5

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i feel bad i forgot the doggos were coming,i don't even think i have chicken bullion around to at least make them some gravy..i can at least make some rice for them,i know monkey butt loves rice...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Only got 3 cuts left in my cloner. I already have some of ea planted. Its time for a major cloner clean. This included hitting the pump with a rubber mallet to get the crap dislodged. This takes a lot of time to get it all out. These High pressure pumps cant be disassembled.

picture.php

Last edited:

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Happy Thanksgiving, fishsticks. :wave: Just gonna be me and the wife today. We’re still cooking like crazy. Got green bean casserole, dressing, Mac n cheese, and sweet potatoe casserole. We cheated on the ham and Turkey tho and bought it at Honey Baked Ham.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got the oven ready to bake some cookies...and wedding cake!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all done with veg for the day...almost feeling like i'm about caught up here...i'm sure i'm wrong...

21x rozay f4 for the next led room run
picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]9x sundae driver x rozay f4 for the 4x4

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php
:kitty:
picture.php
130 pounds of muscle , the breed is “Cane Corso” Italian Mastiff , weighs more than myself
picture.php

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Looks good Star! We just got back from my Grandmother's, we had a great time and then dropped off a plate to our neighbor. Turns out he didn't go anywhere, and was just watching the Redskins. There, that's my good deed for the year, and just before January 1st:) Clutch mode:smokey:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks good Star! We just got back from my Grandmother's, we had a great time and then dropped off a plate to our neighbor. Turns out he didn't go anywhere, and was just watching the Redskins. There, that's my good deed for the year, and just before January 1st:) Clutch mode:smokey:

i added melted butter to the nutes for the plants:D

almost time to start the evening chores...only four more rooms/tents to deal with...three more buckets of nutes to mix...only 54 more plants to water...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View Image View Image Not the biggest nugs around but they sure are frosty and purpling up nicely @63 bk30 x lbl

That look very nice.. Yield isn't that important IMO. Its just a bonus when quality goes with it. Quality above all else:D.
What id BK30? IBL normally stands for inbreed line.

Are you sure its not BK30 IBL?.

Akss

Its a freebie from dragboatjeffy supposedly from 30 seeds found in a quarter pound of bubba kush he took one pheno and crossed it to a male long bottom leaf mota's i believe.