What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...looks like the coolers are good,no leaks!
windy today,group ride later,just gonna have to see about that as i still have trimming to deal with...and really a ride along bone dry dusty ass ditchbanks with wind whipping sand into the air doesn't really sound like fun...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Shit happens.

I've had issues with getting a bad air stone every now and again. They put too much glue in to hold the plastic tip and it blocks it and then no air. It fucking took me years to figure that shit out. I had the dude at the hydroponic/grow store floored when I mentioned it and brought one back and showed him.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: back from lowe's,new pump installed...let's see how long this one last...gotta go run errands now,this is really screwing up my day and it's frickin windy out...sky is an unhealthy brownish grey there's so much dust in the air...gonna have fierce dust boogers later...

TheMan13

Veteran
SilentFat.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: yup,pretty gnarly out there..gust to 42mph...they issued a dust storm advisory...dryer than dehydrated mummy popcorn farts outside...i dunno what's worse,another 15 mile ride today or staying home and trimming...at least the friggin cooler pump is still working...