What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i didn't lose them,i gave them up...and i haven't read a single retarded speakers corner post since then...and added a bunch of annoying,worthless shit posters to my ignore list....so what trolls? i don't see them anymore!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoker: first time smoking the honey banana tonight...scent is spot on for fake banana flavor...and it's really fricking tasty weed...glad i have 6 of them in flower now...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I never realized you put me on ignore.
are you kidding? you're one of the few people i can bust balls and you don't get all butthurt and sulky...you should hear me when i'm riding with my friend i ride with...he's one of the very few people who get that i'm not saying outrageous offensive sexist racist shit because i think/feel that way,my defective weird brain assembles these things and gets them to the mouth long before i can think to stop myself...so yeah,you're safe for the time being...just sayin',your snow shoveling stories were sub-par this winter,and it really sucks not seeing your wall-o-weed grows...

28819.jpg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
are you kidding? you're one of the few people i can bust balls and you don't get all butthurt and sulky...you should hear me when i'm riding with my friend i ride with...he's one of the very few people who get that i'm not saying outrageous offensive sexist racist shit because i think/feel that way,my defective weird brain assembles these things and gets them to the mouth long before i can think to stop myself...so yeah,you're safe for the time being...just sayin',your snow shoveling stories were sub-par this winter,and it really sucks not seeing your wall-o-weed grows...

View attachment 18992980
Well I am offensive and sexist so that doesnt bother me at all.

Those look like cooked turds.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So we went and got lettuce wraps for dinner today. I ate my wife's then let her know. She didn't want mine so I ate that one too.

She had the day off and had the laundry done when I got home and she was working on her crochet.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So we went and got lettuce wraps for dinner today. I ate my wife's then let her know. She didn't want mine so I ate that one too.

She had the day off and had the laundry done when I got home and she was working on her crochet.
hmmm,time she could be spending wiping down the baseboards or cooking a pie

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

View attachment 18992980
My daughter is always telling me I am not funny and my jokes and the stuff I find humorous are inappropriate or offensive. I keep telling her laughter is the way to tell if something is funny. If I laugh it's funny.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My daughter is always telling me I am not funny and my jokes and the stuff I find humorous are inappropriate or offensive. I keep telling her laughter is the way to tell if something is funny. If I laugh it's funny.

Bet it would cost more than your bike to ride. Especially when considering how many miles you'll ride your bike.
my jokes are always funny,sometimes i don't have an audience with a grasp of subtle nuance or the vocabulary to appreciate my witty word play...that's my story and i'm sticking to it!

loud hubs are still quieter then loud wives!

never had a bike say" i notice you riding that other bike more,you don't love me anymore!"

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
i didn't lose them,i gave them up...and i haven't read a single retarded speakers corner post since then...and added a bunch of annoying,worthless shit posters to my ignore list....so what trolls? i don't see them anymore!

Yeah! I know you gave them up. I'm just messing around with you.

I never realized you put me on ignore.

I would have figure he was talking about me too

Ichabod Crane

Veteran

View attachment 18992980
I was joking but you have been in the desert to long and your brain is to addled to pick that up.

I wish I could grow. Then I could help you to become a good grower. Haha like thats possibly for mister photoshop bikeman. Did you pick up some coke to make your buds sticky?

Latest posts

Latest posts