What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Heres a stock photo of the new press....gauge should help with dialing in exact pressures

41zhRfRqqgL._SX342_.jpg

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Wish me luck tomorrow guys. Gonna move a whole veg and flower room to another town and then back again. 3 a.m night missions suck.
The disadvantages to renting! Blah! :fsu:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was dropping off some Cookies and picked up a eighth of Green Crack...

I put some in my grinder and I see a seed. I opened the other buds and found 40 seeds.

They look very viable, dark like they came from a seed run.

I guess I'll pop them
party.gif
and see what's up.

Any thoughts?

40 seeds is a bit much. Finding a few is fine but 40 that's not good.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Any of you see that video on-line of a piece of paper being folded under a 20 ton press (I think). Something about a piece of paper not being able to be folded more then 7 times.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Whats cracking gents, was watching some SOA but netflix is on the blink here and I have no patience so it waits until another day.

hicksticky popped some of my WIFI6xGG4 seeds and has them @ 5 weeks veg I think. Mine are just baby seedlings so far so anxious to see what he gets ahead of me. His picture but don't think he would mind me posting.

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
40 seeds in a pound is a bit much,40 seeds in an eight? i would get my money back...

its spring here for sure,more windy days coming up,more days on the edge of being too windy to ride...still have 5000 feet to go this month to make it to an everest...

couple hours to harvest:dance013:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ogdw would it not be safer to load them in the dark and wait till around 5:30 to takeoff down the road? Or you gonna unload the when you get there and loadem backup to bring em back home? Just seems like a lot of risk at 3am. That's when a moving van looks outa place to me anyway. I had to brake down my flower room and move it across town this past year. Luckily I pulled my van inside to load it up and drove across town I the middle of the day. Around here almost anything going on at 3am is someone up to no good. I know this from experience :D

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I was dropping off some Cookies and picked up a eighth of Green Crack...

I put some in my grinder and I see a seed. I opened the other buds and found 40 seeds.

They look very viable, dark like they came from a seed run.

I guess I'll pop them :party: and see what's up.

Any thoughts?

At least they didn't make it into the bowl and snap crackle pop!

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
40 seeds is a bit much. Finding a few is fine but 40 that's not good.

I think 40 seeds means the grower had a plant throwing nanners. If so, then those seeds carry the gene that caused this accident. Since you're germinating a batch, I strongly recommend you don't weave the plants into a scrog net to control height. I did this once, and a month later spent quite a bit of time working to untangle and cull the intersex plants without injuring the girly girls. Wasn't much fun.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Thanks for the input..

Thanks for the input..

I think 40 seeds means the grower had a plant throwing nanners. If so, then those seeds carry the gene that caused this accident. Since you're germinating a batch, I strongly recommend you don't weave the plants into a scrog net to control height. I did this once, and a month later spent quite a bit of time working to untangle and cull the intersex plants without injuring the girly girls. Wasn't much fun.

Yeah that's a lot of seeds. Makes me wonder.

We'll see.

Could be all hermies :party:

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
another harvest in,and another switchover done...not bad,30 minutes,need to finish cleaning tomorrow but the plants are in place and the crop is hanging...

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Thanx for the concern Joe. Im loading the truck at 3 a.m Then locking it up until 7:30 a.m
Then do my driving. Then drive it back to my apt at 7 p.m and leave it there until 3 a.m when I put them all back. Got 40 black contractor bags and bamboo stakes to cover the plants to keep them in their dark period the whole time. 24 hrs of dark shouldnt hurt my plants at week 4 flower. The other side is at week 7. UUHHG!

The bamboo stakes are 4 inches above the top colas so it doesnt rest on and smoosh the flowers. Ive done this a few times already, so I know the routine. Just really sux to have to do all that work just for a 3 hour window when the LL and water co will show up.

The thing is, is when they go back into the set-back-up flower room, they will only get a few hours of light before the dark period again. I feel its better to have excessive dark than it is to have excessive light on them.
SO MUCH WORK TO DO TONIGHT AND TOMORROW! :wallbash:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:coffee: mornin campers...

over-g.....yup,thats gonna suck,hope it goes well....

:tumbleweed:looks like the windstorm is over for a couple of days...good thing i have 7 days left to finish of an everest this month,still need like 1500m which is around 4700 feet,shouldnt be too hard to knock that off in spite of having a trim day or two coming up...
very excited to get out and hit the trails today though,feels like i have been cooped up here over the last couple of days...i did manage to get some stuff done but im ready for some shreddy!

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
another harvest in,and another switchover done...not bad,30 minutes,need to finish cleaning tomorrow but the plants are in place and the crop is hanging...

30 minutes ? Damn thats quick !!! takes me a couple days to get completely switched over :shucks:

Mornin SUKers :coffee:

still don't have my van back :wallbash:
but i did give him ALOT to do & he is busy shop so ......
but patients is not one of my strong suites :biggrin: