What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Porkies bullshit thread

hey guy, welcome to my bullshit thread :tiphat: couple of people have hit me up in pms about having my own thread so here goes. i am currently not growing just enjoying the buds from the Gp harvest. everyone tells me i have a unique way of re-telling my days activities, i guess im pretty funny :dance013: i am in the process of drastically changing my life for the better i hope. i have a few more hurdles to overcome but its starting to look like my plans are falling into place. i am very happy as i type this because today was a good day :biggrin: i will go into details as they develop but Porkie is happy as a pig in a blanket? i gotta go to the dentist and see if he can fix the broken tooth i got last night, all i gotta say is some dudes knuckles have bits of my tooth still. long story for another time but a good one, even got the pics for you BGB

B

bigganjabud

Aaaaaah porkie my man ,there's never a dull moment with you?

I'm glad I have now got somewhere to lurk and I thank-you !!!!

Can't wait to see what's up with this big porktacular news!!

I'm in full agreement that's its definitely the way you explain it

I still chuckle to myself about the skunk incident

hey BGB nice to see you stop by! later tonight i will re-tell the tooth incident Porkie style, with pics of my tooth and filling yeah i was hit that hard! when im done with the dentist im heading to rhode island to see a friend that i haven't seen in many years. i am pretty sure my 70 year old dentist knows i got some GP on me either that or he has a very bad cocaine habbit

B

bigganjabud

Lmfao novacane maybe?

Is he doing he's best sniffer dog impression?

OK Im glued now I'm gonna run up the road and grab a bag of weed so I can have a quick doobie before I read this

So I went to the dentist and found out I gotta come back end of the month to see if my two broken teeth can be repaired. Turns out that the breaks were near the gumline and those are difficult to repair. He says its a 50/50 chance of fixing them. This guy was sniffing so hard it was hilarious. I finally ask him if he had allergies and he says no I just smell something strange and its bothering my eyes lol so here is the remnants of my front tooth

Attachments

• 20151007_143717.jpg
    20151007_143717.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 17
B

bigganjabud

OK so how/why did it happen man I'm still a bit baffled

Was you drinks in?

B

bigganjabud

Hope to hear this after I get out from my jail visit porkie my brother !

I rekon il need a fuckin good laugh after this my mates still got 11 and a bit years left out of a 24

BGB here is what happened to my face. my wife and I went out to a restaurant to celebrate her birthday. my wife and I do not drink often, maybe half dozen times thru the year. while we were waiting for our food we decided to hit the bar and be social. I was enjoying some tv and my wifes company when a drunk younger college kid decided to lose his shit. I was talking to my wife when this kid pushes me ands says that I bumped into him. I began trying to calm down the situation with my personality but they didn't go well lol. he calls me some pretty cool names like cum bucket and goat fucker? then this guy trys to slap me, very bad move. I avoid the slap and crack him on the chin, he stumbles and I just lose my cool and pummel him til he goes to sleep. this is where I get my ass handed to me, turns out his buddy has a really good sucker punch. as I get up to walk away from knocking out the kid I catch I mean fist to my face I didn't see coming. I felt the tooth just shatter and my head getting dizzy. I was able to get some punches in but by then a few guys seperated us. lucky for all of us it involved no cops, me and the wife walked away

the bar tender informs us as we are leaving that it was the guys own girlfriend who was the one who spilled the drink on him! i wanted to choke his bitch, she was like a fucking Chihuahua barking up some bullshit. the fucking twat kept screaming at me calling me a faggot ass butt fucker over and over again. when her man took a nap she was crying like i murdered him

shithawk420

Veteran
Jeez,thats rough porky budduh.thats why i dont go to bars anymore.i hate those punks who dont do anything till the last second and sucker punch ya.fooking poosys! I dont wanna jack your thread but i got a good bar story if you guys wanna hear it.hell,i got a million of them.i hope that punk had what was coming to him!fuckin kids these days!NO RESPECT!

this is a bullshit thread for everyone feel free to post your tales! side note i just hit the bong, did i just see a commercial for star wars Campbell soup with 2 homo-sexual fathers?

B

bigganjabud

that's solid of you BGB seeing your friend locked up, true friend

Course man when I was away he used to bring me some bubble hash care packages for the whole time (6 and a bit year)

To me loyalty and that level of commitment deserves the same back at the bare minimum ,its just the way I was built!!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I don't go to bars often,,,, as their is always some dickhead trying to harsh my buzz and it never goes well....I don't take too much shit before getting ticked off..and I happen to like to fight when buzzed...yeehaw

B

bigganjabud

I don't go to bars often,,,, as their is always some dickhead trying to harsh my buzz and it never goes well....I don't take too much shit before getting ticked off..and I happen to like to fight when buzzed...yeehaw

I would have expected no less Mr trout lmao