What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Emerald Cup 2015

relic1981

Veteran
http://theemeraldcup.com/

ok everyone, people have started harvesting the early strains and the clock is ticking on the rest to come in. always love this time of year. things are different in town. you can see it in peoples eyes the hope and anxiety that comes with harvest. and that smell there are so many grows you you constantly catch a whiff of someones work, that is if you can smell it on top of what you smell like..plus the ultimate contest the Emerald cup is coming! dec 12th and 13th..

im curious to see what people will be entering in the emerald cup this year. for those of you not on the west coast show us what you got anyways. plant shots and outdoor scene photos are great but so are dried flower shots and extracts pics... ill be entering my pineapple trainwreck and redwood kush and possibly loompas head band if one finishes in time for a decent cure which is pushing it. may only be ale to cure it for a week or two.. not what i usually do but hey its a killer strain.

so lets see or hear about what you've got going on for the cup. we can predict the winner.. lol

like i said even if your not entering post anyways.

ill be posting pics asap
thanks everyone:tiphat: good luck to everyone entering the cup

B

Bob Green

I want to visit with some friends from NorCal and th Emerald Cup would be a perfect excuse to make the trip.

We were actually just talking about it last night. How hard is it to get into the 215 booths for out of state travelers?

A$NOB

Im hoping to make it, it would be my first time going to a cup. Your entries sound tasty Relic1981.

mack 10

Veteran
How much bud to enter? Entry fee on top?
Only outdoor organic or hash/ concentrates?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I want to visit with some friends from NorCal and th Emerald Cup would be a perfect excuse to make the trip.

We were actually just talking about it last night. How hard is it to get into the 215 booths for out of state travelers?

lots of CA mmj docs provide their own laminated ID cards that all look different so it might be possible to spoof a card but those things sometime check ID's too.
I've been to various mmj events in CA but not the Emerald cup yet.

if you are out of state try to work a deal with a vendor to get a vendor wristband.

at HT cups your booth comes with a few bands but you can buy as many as you want onsite for $90.
the vendor wristband lets you bypass the medical card check.:biggrin:

I was looking into getting a booth there to sell seeds but they have ridiculous requirements including proof of liability insurance to vend there.
anybody with a booth there who want to rent out some space PM me.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
I will probably enter a couple things just for fun, Dream Beaver and Afkansastan x Snow Lotus i think, maybe one more . I had fun at the cup last year

jefe noche

If anyone has extra tickets I will take them for me and the lady!!

You never know unless you ask.

Thank you: one greatfull fellow toker!!

Endur

Veteran
I'll be attending this years Cup, and will be entering two of my own cultivars.

:)
Endur/ IG calcodankster

ECtraveler

Veteran
Chunkypigs - Event insurance is only ~$100 for a 1-3 day event. Just make sure you get a CA seller's permit and you're good to go.

soopy

Veteran
I love this event...ill be going. Don't think I'll be entering anything, but I'll be bringing some new stuff from this years OD to smoke and share...

@mack 10, it's 3 oz I believe, outdoor, preferably organic...it's a rather crusty event, lol...lots of old school NorCal grower heads...

Buy your tickets in advance or you may not get in and eat first because 2 years ago the food choices were not good considering we were a crowd with the screaming stoner munches !

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see that along with 3 ounces they have now added a 250 dollar entry fee.

Latest posts

Latest posts