What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You know you live in the country if......

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I make the real small gummy bears, and with the 5mg per bear dose it has no canna taste, but with the 10 mg per bear dose it’s noticeable.
Been making strain specific bears using a sour dubb leaning plant along with the sour green apple jolly rancher jello, and I think the dubb taste goes well with the green apple.
Might try to rinse it to tone it down a bit, to make two versions.
Under 12 mg is ideal buzz in my opinion, over that and it gets to be a bit much

Like this bear? A friend gifted me this when I gave him some grow equipment. I just ate it now.. dont know the dosage but no taste.. must be 5mg.. we'll see later.

Attachments

• IMG_0477.jpg
    IMG_0477.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 25

St. Phatty

You know you live in the country if......

You have a Cherokee with 3 inches of spring lift, and bigger tires to get your axles higher off the ground,
but if you get 12 inches of snow, and you don't have chains, you ain't goin' nowhere!

what if you drive slow and have decent tread on your tires ?

And avoid Texas during Black Ice days ?

redlaser

Veteran
Like this bear? A friend gifted me this when I gave him some grow equipment. I just ate it now.. dont know the dosage but no taste.. must be 5mg.. we'll see later.

That one looks more like a monkey, might be about the same size. Mine are 3/4 an inch long and less than 1/3 of an inch wide.
If decarbed right it’s a decent buzz, two is a bit much unless that’s the goal.
Lot of people seem to laugh at that dosage as too small, makes me question their decarbing process

@TychoMonolyth, might need a pirate flag for the car, lol

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
At least the antenna helped him find the car!

This is like the guy who has his portable electric generator in a place that requires an electric door to be opened to get the generator out. I won't name names...

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
That one looks more like a monkey, might be about the same size. Mine are 3/4 an inch long and less than 1/3 of an inch wide.
If decarbed right it’s a decent buzz, two is a bit much unless that’s the goal.
Lot of people seem to laugh at that dosage as too small, makes me question their decarbing process

@TychoMonolyth, might need a pirate flag for the car, lol
RL, educate me. Decarbing is a process that does not have a standard for processing that I can find. And when I do it I'm not sure I accomplished anything.

EDIT: yes, the more I look at it, it does look like a monkey. and BTW wish i had 3 or 4 of them.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Decarb is the process of converting the THC-a into delta-9 THC. It involves heat and time.

Joint does it instantly as the dope burns hot.
4 hours at 100*C, as in making butter in a crock pot with water
30 mins in the oven at 250*F

redlaser

Veteran
The 30 minutes at 250 is what I use as well, can be done faster or slower as well. iC member jump117 posted a good graph from the Journal of Chromatography showing the range of temps and times needed. If you search jump117 decarb graph it’s the first picture.

St. Phatty

Bought a brick of CCI large rifle primers, vintage 2013, $45.

So the Primer Drought is over ... unless they don't work.

I think the guy selling was just a re-loader with a stash of primers who needed some cash.

St. Phatty

My primer stash is probably older than that. I was buying when bush jr was still bumbling around the WH.

What happened to the Ammo & Primer supply chain during Obama, when the DHS purchased over 1 billion rounds ?

There was an order for 400 million rounds that was placed back in September, with industry capacity at 4.6 million rounds. So someone bought 90 days' worth of production.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
you know you live in the country when the Farmers Almanac is more accurate than the weather channel.
weather warnings from the color of sunsets/sunrise facilitate removing the generators/snowblowers/plows etc. from their storage and into the ready.
know how to disconnect the garage door opener. lol
know your wind patterns by season.
can identify cloud formations and what they mean for impending situations.
know to run water into the bathtub before the power goes out.
trust a neighbor like you would the dentist....

St. Phatty

watched an old rooster take on a hawk yesterday.

The small / medium sized hawk crushed the rooster's skull, yes their jaws are like nut crackers.

And 20 other birds escaped and spent the rest of the day hiding.

KONY

Veteran
watched an old rooster take on a hawk yesterday.

The small / medium sized hawk crushed the rooster's skull, yes their jaws are like nut crackers.

And 20 other birds escaped and spent the rest of the day hiding.

We had a guinea fowl that flew up and tried to counter attack a hawk. I couldn't believe it. Hawk couldnt either, as it left immediately.