What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imid causes honeybee Colony Collapse Disorder ( Imidacloprid )

Imid causes honeybee Colony Collapse Disorder ( Imidacloprid )

• Yes, I'm currently using it.

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Yes, but I'm considering not using it anymore

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I did before, but no longer.

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • No, I've never used IMID

Votes: 24 72.7%

• Total voters

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
lmfao! are you serious!

holy shit! nice selection of the worst and hardest to dispose of evil,,

:biglaugh:

before selling my aunts old lake home in '94 I had to clean it, this is what I found in her basement storage room: DDT concentrate must add to water, two cans of lead additive for house paint and a fucking stack of asbestos roofing tiles. Me and the old timer acting as guardian to her estate were howling with laughter over coffee the next morning when I told him of my find.......

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
why would you put a systemic on something you are planning to injest?

http://www.ipm.iastate.edu/ipm/hortnews/2012/3-21/imidacloprid.html

link said:
When can I eat the fruit and vegetables treated with Bayer Advanced Fruit, Citrus & Vegetable Insect Control?

This varies with each type of plant being treated; the minimum is 7 days and the maximum is 45 days. It is very important to know this pre-harvest interval before treating your plants as you will not be able to harvest and consume the fruits and vegetables until after the required number of days have passed. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has specified this period based on manufacturer data and to protect the consumer from toxic effects.

seems risky to me. if you are having problems with insects, try IPM

al-k-mist

Just my two pesos, man
We found, in ONE, non controlled test, that d-limonene worked on socal spidermites. And the room smeeled way better than neem.
I know lots of people are into the chem stuff, and organic growers are in the minority here, but if people looked at problems and found organic solutiions, like the clover crop idea.
Now I dont know how the bees would react to the limonene, but i bet its better for everything in our environment
Monsanto is so evil. I watched so many documentaries, and see how they manipulate our government...and I totally blame them for the bees now, because the chain of events leads back to monsanto. And the government