X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some "nuthin"...it's killer stuff.

Comment

Hempstar puffpuff pass. Peace GS
      Last edited by Green Supreme; 02-20-2014, 19:43.

Comment

So this is reppin as Cheese in Shanti's world. Have smelled few Blueberries as berry as this one. Peace GS

Comment

I dont know why but I love seeing all the bud pics you take, maybe its because they are all the same exact picture, makes it really easy to compare the buds, wish I had taken pics of everything I have smoked ahha

Comment

Thanks for looking dude. That is the idea really, to give a baseline for comparison. This is Purple Indica. Peace GS

Comment

Originally posted by Green Supreme View Post
              Thanks for looking dude. That is the idea really, to give a baseline for comparison. This is Purple Indica. Peace GS
              This one looks super familiar to me, I get stuff with this bud structure alot, looks full / dense, looks like theres almost no stems in it too, must be tasty.

Comment

Some East Coast Sour Diesel. Peace GS

Comment

Stop teasing green supreme I'm requesting the mods shut this thread down. JK!
                  when are we spose to be wearing gloves again??? is the idea not to leave prints in the grow environment, when not liiving in with the crop?
                  When you pack your units, dawg. Felons gotta work, no?

Comment

San Fernando Diesel

its always a good day with this chika around.

peace-T-
                    sigpic

Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Maxxin and Coolin with Karma Genetics

My teacher told me i was nothin but a piece of shit.seen her the other day,drivin a piece of shit.

In Aztec mythology, Tonatiuh was the sun god. The Aztec people considered him the leader of Tollan, their heaven. He was also known as the fifth sun, because the Aztecs believed that he was the sun that took over when the fourth sun was expelled from the sky.
                    He was a sun-god, and heavenly warrior; God of the Sun represented by the eagle. Poor and ill, Tonatiuh cast himself into the flames, and being burnt up, was resurrected. Daily Tonatiuh repeats his passage across the heavens, down into darkness, and back again into the sky. With him Tonatiuh carries all brave warriors who have died in battle and all brave women who have died in childbirth. The greatest heroes Tonatiuh carries with him to the greatest heights. to Tonatiuhican.

Comment

Looks yummy Ton. Thanks for sharing. Peace GS

Comment

pot of gold,sour bubble,and my own creation.

Comment

mandala 1 today. it makes me bold, and creative. and I stay functional.

definitely a more subtle high.

Comment

Nice. Here is some Stormwarning and Harmoney I puffed with Marihuanaman. Peace GS

Comment

Sorry Green Supreme but that SD looks about halfway through flower.
                              Nice pics otherwise, everybody!

Got some Prophet in my new illadelph spoon. This thing rips and no ash in my mouth so far! (Bubba Kush x Tang Tang)

Comment

The Diesel was too close too the lights so it stayed fluffy. I suppose a guess is just that. Thanks for looking and contributing. Peace GS

Comment

Working...
                                X