Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you looked at the North Pole lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if that chunk falls off of Antarctica that has cracked, shit is just gonna accelerate i'm afraid.
    smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Originally posted by armedoldhippy View Post
      if that chunk falls off of Antarctica that has cracked, shit is just gonna accelerate i'm afraid.
      yeah, events moving right along
      that particular chunk not supposed to be a sea level raiser since it's been on the water for a while
      still, another tick of clock
      if nothing else, some very interesting weather in the near future
      could be good, could be bad, or more likely a mix of both
      current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

Comment

Nothing that one asteroid or meteor could not change and create long cold or ice age...

remember that dinosaur was also like we lived in hot times and ice melting era..rates of CO2 was double the ones we have today and they didnt have factories and industry then..

and a history is repeating.. so i predict a cold will come again.. dont worry too much,
        enjoy while it lasts... LOL

Comment

^^^ i'll give your due for positive thinking
          but when we start thinking that an asteroid strike is good news, i dunno about that

Comment

I dont know if I can write the Joke in english?

The moon says to the earth,: Man you look sick, what´s up? The earth says,: I´ve got humans. :-(

Comment

okay, my pet theory is that long before sea level rise, the melting/shifting of the polar ice caps will change the wobble in the earth's rotation (1000 miles per hour) and we'll enjoy many more, and more severe, earthquakes. maybe someone who knows physics can disabuse me of this idea.

HermanTG ... that's a sick joke (lol) ... but true.
              Bud Toaster, Model 15 version 1 --> The Herbal Cube, Model 15 version 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Hermanthegerman View Post
                I dont know if I can write the Joke in english?

The moon says to the earth,: Man you look sick, what´s up? The earth says,: I´ve got humans. :-(
                schadenfruede!

Comment

Originally posted by igrowone View Post
                  ^^^ i'll give your due for positive thinking
                  but when we start thinking that an asteroid strike is good news, i dunno about that
                  could be worse, we could be looking at a "nuclear winter".
                  smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Birds are the parameters

Comment

Am I in the deep stoner thoughts thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Hermanthegerman View Post
                        Am I in the deep stoner thoughts thread?
                        indeed, this may need all the deep thinking we can muster
                        i do follow some of the main stream climate sites/chit chat talk
                        some of these folks are getting panicky with what they are seeing
                        change is upon us whether we want it or not

Comment

[YOUTUBEIF]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjw8KdCBHsc[/YOUTUBEIF]

Comment

here's the arctic's current look
                            several pulses of reduced ice during the freezing season
                            and for the bulk of January(so far), it's virtually stopped dead from adding ice
                            adding in other changes such as the very large reduction in multiyear sea ice
                            and you get a dramatic change visible to most eyes
                            Attached Files

Comment

could be worse, we could be looking at a "nuclear winter".

Or a Carrington effect after Sun hit some X flare in direction of Earth,then 400 Nuclear Plants and their generators for cooling will be unusable and they will not cool reactors any more,it will happend like was happend in Fukushima,but in Fukushima a tsunami is guilty for stoping cooling generators for nuclear reactors..

after Sun burns everything that haves electrical coil inside self
                              then starts true mayhem... no body will survive or those that will survive will pray for fast death..

so those ice melting is nothing seriouss compared to things that can happend in every moment of our life inside this unsecure but still beautifull Universe.

Comment

there is a lot of stuff about the north and south poles recently on the 'net. there are magnetic poles and geographic poles ( different).

https://www.bing.com/search?q=geogra...FORM=QBRE&sp=1

earth's poles shift periodically. what was recently the north pole geographically was once in an Africa type environment before the last pole shift: mammoth and mastodon remains have been found in the artic reason with undigested African plains type vegetation in their stomachs.

both magnetic and geographic poles are moving at this very time once again. lots and lots of articles. linked below is just one of many, many articles on pole shifts.

http://www.timelinetothefuture.com/p...shift-magnetic

the really interesting area in my opinion is what is going on at the antartic. it appears that evidence and remnants of earlier highly advanced non human species have been discovered there:

http://www.vb-tech.co.za/Antartica/myths1.htm

Impending Announcement of Ruins from Futuristic Civilization Found in Antarctica

Written by Dr Michael Salla on December 6, 2016. Posted in archeology, exopolitics research
                                http://exopolitics.org/impending-ann...in-antarctica/

Comment

Working...
                                X