What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

....WAKE & BAKE....

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Slept way, way in this morning . . .

Gotta make up for lost time.
428.gif

Good "morning" w&bers.

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Good morning crew! :tiphat:
Fried on some qwiso, gotta make this more often :blowbubbles:

crack-attack

Closer to the sun and far from the moon
ICMag Donor
morning all, blazin with some black ops... you cant be too old for video games can you???

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Getting high makes getting up worthwhile . . . unless your stuff is right by the bed. In that case, why waste time?
smiley_emoticons_joint.gif

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
top of the morning everyone. ive been out running wild in the streets since last thursday. got done with finals last wednesday and didnt stop my party till saturday night.

hope your all doing well and getting ready to have an awesome summer

crack-attack

ICMag Donor
morning all! down to mexican brick till harvest time. off to physical therapy. hope everyone has a great day

JJDubz

Morning friends -

Been taking a break from the MJ for a little while now, found that with continual daily use for years after I stopped for a week I had some wild 'withdrawal' symptoms, such as night sweats, weird stomach issues, etc - trying to keep it more off and on now, still love it though.

Need some help!

Need some good vibes from my family in the W&B, we've been looking for a house now for months, seen about 40, and finally see one that we love, but with the crazy housing market up here in Canada, 1/5 places has a bidding war - would love any good thoughts for us here, its on a ravine and we just LOVE it!

Have an awesome day - hopefully mine will turn out awesome!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good luck JJ!! Im sure it will work out for ya!

Lets all smoke one for our fellow member FallenBuddha, hes having a tough time also!
You guys are in my prayers!

turbolaser4528

Veteran
word man, you have an awesome day too. I just wake n baked myself now I forget what I had to do for the day haha! day off of work, been smoking more with the stress of work, definitely helps to go sleep and enjoy life more.

Hope all is well my far away brothaaaa

JJDubz

Mrs B!

So nice to see you and thanks!

Hope all is well with FB.

Ill keep yall posted.

Stay well.

E

easyrasta

top of the morning to yall
got my coffee but no bud today
hope everyone is well, i ve got my dr. appt for my med card,
ez gona be legal
peace
ez

crack-attack

ICMag Donor
good luck ez! will be nice to have that med card.

morning everyone, blazin that brick... hope everyone has a good day

JJDubz

Mrs B - Easy - Turbo - et All!

Thank you ALL for your positive vibes and great wishes - - took 4 hours, and 2 rounds of bidding later...but WE GOT THE HOUSE!!! :) :) :)

We are so thrilled, cant wait to move in and make it our own...our own little peace of heaven, secluded in a ravine forest setting.

Much Love.

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Good morning!

Coffee and blue cheese for me this morning. :coffee:

Great news jj. Glad you got the house,,, hope you got it for what you wanted. :ying:
Good luck on the med card easy. Sure would be some great news.

Glad to see everyone else,,, mrs. babba - turbo - crack - milo. :wave:
Prayers going out to FB too.

Latest posts

Latest posts