Inspired by Julian's Threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julian View Post
    Very kind of you to say. Thank you gentlemen for the kind words. Humbled and honored to be of service to anyone really......

Have been a little busy......and really miss everyone here. I've always said what I drew from any/all exchanges was incalculable as well......

On the above notes....some good stuff possibly coming up, and sure to be some interesting stuff to be able to share in the near future ...(a 90,000+/- sq. ft. indoor, 200,000+/- sq. ft. greenhouse op, dispo's, brokerage (a 70,000 sq. ft. indoor), etc, etc....

We've been staying busy

My best wishes to all.......and be back with some fun stuff soon
    Make sure to take lots of photos of everything so you can just do a big photo dump of how the season went

Comment

So.......I'm stopping in with a few minutes........and reviewing, and reflecting....

Reflecting on what a place this was/and is.....and what it has offered and given so many of us over the years...(for me, 12 years ago came here first time)....

A place of sharing many things....which many draw different things from....

Thinking about contributing a thread to the community.....and the old adage "If it helps even one person, it was worth it"......

Cause let me tell you, do I got a story to tell

My best wishes to all.....health, prosperity, happiness......(as well as sweat, mud and blood ).......and if one does not have such, the wishes and reassurances they will
      I Ching
      It is said of the wild goose that it calls to it's comrades whenever it finds food; this is the symbol of peace and concord in good fortune. A man does not want to keep his good luck for himself only, but is ready to share it with others.

A sage who has put the world behind him and who in spirit has already withdrawn from life, may under certain circumstances,decide to return once more to the here and now and to approach other men. This means great good fortune for the men whom he teaches and helps. And for him this greathearted humbling of himself is blameless.

Henry David Thoreau:Gardening is civil and social, but it wants the vigor and freedom of the forest and the outlaw.

Comment

Popcorn at the ready..... 3D glasses on.... phone on silent.... ready for another epic thread here!

Julian you have been, and continue to be, an inspiration.
        Can't wait to see more.
        "read the directions, even if you dont follow them.."

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
        - Ferris Bueller

Originally posted by Harry Lime

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.

Comment

Got several thousand plants out this year Julian,your thread lit the fuse,thank you

Comment

My first post is to thank you Julian! Im more of a listener/reader but you sir are a wealth of knowledge, and felt the need to give credit where credit is due! Thanks a ton man.

Comment

Comment

What a lovely sight

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
                - Ferris Bueller

Comment

Well...if anyone's wants to have an offline version of his thread...look no further.
                  I made it into a pdf and you can get it HERE

enjoy!

ps. every 30 days the file goes offline. just remind me to reupload it and update the link when it stops working

Last Update 15.02.2019
                  Incepatori De unde incep??? Cum fac rost de seminte??? Cum germinez semintele???
                  2017 Auto Skunks En Ro2018 Urbangrow En Ro Julian's Massive Outdoor PDF
                  2018 SEEDSMAN OUTDOOR AUTOS SWT SDH

Comment

It is a good thread.
                    "So we're just done with phrasing, right, that's not a thing anymore?."

"He's like Jesus, just dumber and fatter, and holds the Bible upside down".

Comment

Sweat mud and blood to you all. Timeless words. The massive outdoor grow really needs to be a book lol. And to think I was on this site for nearly two years before I even looked at it lol. Woulda saved me about a thousand headaches. I read everything that was still there every active link followed up on every thing I found interesting, also found a pretty sick tv show I never even heard of. Thanks to the community and the man himself for all of the inspiring conversations/ ideas this place has helped me and continues to help me so much.

Comment

Gentleman...(Ladies?)....I am humbled and honored, and thank you for the wishes.

I miss it here...

Planning to pen something, but have been waiting for the right time and project....(something "fun" ....) and of course, with the new game (per se), a lot of things (projects) carry restrictions about photo/video, etc...

Servicing U.S licensed operators(ions) has/is now expanding to overseas and government licensed operations, (design, engineering, brand creation, product lines, project and facility management, and PsyOps of course ) so, just waiting for the right things to share (and then will probably throw multiple things into one thread and make it not only an op thread but also a nationwide industry/business thread/commentary as well.....(to those who can stand all my nonsense of course... .....

Wishing all the best.....miss it here but stopping in every now and then..
                        Last edited by Julian; 08-01-2018, 06:15.
                        I Ching
                        It is said of the wild goose that it calls to it's comrades whenever it finds food; this is the symbol of peace and concord in good fortune. A man does not want to keep his good luck for himself only, but is ready to share it with others.

A sage who has put the world behind him and who in spirit has already withdrawn from life, may under certain circumstances,decide to return once more to the here and now and to approach other men. This means great good fortune for the men whom he teaches and helps. And for him this greathearted humbling of himself is blameless.

Henry David Thoreau:Gardening is civil and social, but it wants the vigor and freedom of the forest and the outlaw.

Comment

The legend returns!^^^^

- Ferris Bueller

Comment

Spank'in Bloody Gorgeous!
                            'It can all start from a seed'

Comment

You may not vote on any more threads today.
                              Don't sweat the technique.
                              And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.

Comment

Grabbing a seat for another Julian thread
                                Smells like LouDog inside the van...
                                Casey Jones Grow Along

Comment

Working...
                                X