What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Really

Smokerman

Veteran
Just read a story in the local paper about a Michigan woman arrested for hiring a hit man to kill her husband.
How fucking stupid are people? She went to a website set up by cops called rentahitman , SERIOUSLY?
It’s an actual website with a form you fill out with your info and the person you want whacked. It has testimonials and the hitman is called Guido. lol, I have a really hard time believing people are that stupid.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Did you see the female police officer get arrested for hiring a hitman to kill her ex husband and her new boyfriend's 13 year old daughter? She got 6 months for it. America obviously. Similar situation.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
420giveaway
Wow. It is absolutely incredible how stupid some people are. But then, the proof is all around us. :rasta:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
fools. if you want anything done right, you have to do it yourself. aint got the balls? too bad. suffer,...

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
lol, you read about this stuff alla the time, and then there's the one's you never find out about. :whistling:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Just read a story in the local paper about a Michigan woman arrested for hiring a hit man to kill her husband.
How fucking stupid are people? She went to a website set up by cops called rentahitman , SERIOUSLY?
It’s an actual website with a form you fill out with your info and the person you want whacked. It has testimonials and the hitman is called Guido. lol, I have a really hard time believing people are that stupid.

I hear you and yeah one would like to believe that people have evolved intelligence wise to where nobody would ever be fooled by such an obvious trap. But then you tune into the news and you hear about all the craziness exposed by the previous US President and suddenly it's not surprising at all. I mean just the hitman alone being named Guido and his name mentioned on the site should be enough to trigger the bullshit alarms.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Imagine living with a female you consider your half, then finding out she was trying to kill you the whole time. Bummer!
And you also find out she was so stupid she got arrested while trying to do it!
I bet it leaves you asking yourself how you got into that tight situation.

St. Phatty

I follow the wildfire news.

The number of arsonists who are released after starting a conflagration is very surprising to me.

It's like, can't you even put a beeper on them and ask them to stay away from national forests ?

Same for the response to homeless encampments. There are good news stories about counties building tiny homes etc.

But the flood of homeless folks is 1000's of times bigger.

And the record of fires starting at homeless encampments is a big record.

One of the biggest fires in Oregon in 2019 was 13,000 acres, 20 square miles, started at a homeless encampment near Canyonville.

Another big wildfire (for Bel-Air) that started at a homeless encampment in 2017 or 2018.

But they haven't dedicated any land so the homeless can camp outside of the forest & without fear of being rousted by the police.

So I know how the story ends.

Like in 1991, when they said "never again" after 28 or 60 or whatever people died in the Oakland Hills fire, there will be another and they will again say, "never again."

Theoretically, the county and city supervisors involved are SMART, but ... I've rarely seen smart people behave so stupidly.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I follow the wildfire news.

The number of arsonists who are released after starting a conflagration is very surprising to me.

It's like, can't you even put a beeper on them and ask them to stay away from national forests ?

Same for the response to homeless encampments. There are good news stories about counties building tiny homes etc.

But the flood of homeless folks is 1000's of times bigger.

And the record of fires starting at homeless encampments is a big record.

One of the biggest fires in Oregon in 2019 was 13,000 acres, 20 square miles, started at a homeless encampment near Canyonville.

Another big wildfire (for Bel-Air) that started at a homeless encampment in 2017 or 2018.

But they haven't dedicated any land so the homeless can camp outside of the forest & without fear of being rousted by the police.

So I know how the story ends.

Like in 1991, when they said "never again" after 28 or 60 or whatever people died in the Oakland Hills fire, there will be another and they will again say, "never again."

Theoretically, the county and city supervisors involved are SMART, but ... I've rarely seen smart people behave so stupidly.

convicted arsonists should have both thumbs amputated upon release from jail (with something dull). "flick your Bic NOW, motherfucker! next time, it will be your arms..."

buzzmobile

Veteran
convicted arsonists should have both thumbs amputated upon release from jail (with something dull). "flick your Bic NOW, motherfucker! next time, it will be your arms..."

copper.jpg

Gry

If that does not qualify as a fascinating back story, am not sure what would.
Salute !

Latest posts

Latest posts