What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone remember overgrow

moose eater

No problem, and I didn't want to seem like I was being petty, but I'm a bit compulsive at times <under-statement>.

I lived in Canada for a while, before they went metric, then continued my time routinely visiting folks there afterward for about 45 years, & ultimately learned a lot more functional/useful French and metric conversions than I ever learned in high school.

GrowingHigher

I was on the new overgrow. It was fine until I had a small argument with a moderator and they banned me.

Their TOU says they own everything you post (not just liscense to use, as most social media sites claim).

Last edited:

OldSSSCGuy

Sad truth is that overgrow is now a place where any posts will be censored by the mod if it 'offends' someone. Donations to the site are not even acknowledged (not even an auto-reply) unless you tithe to them for something like a year, political correctness abounds, and censorship seems the increasing homeostatic bent there.

The world of cannabis forums can be wacky as hell. Lots of power trips on the net; but I have only really encountered them on/in cannabis forums of all places. How quickly the children forgot their roots.

Latest posts

Latest posts