What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone remember overgrow

moose eater

No problem, and I didn't want to seem like I was being petty, but I'm a bit compulsive at times <under-statement>.

I lived in Canada for a while, before they went metric, then continued my time routinely visiting folks there afterward for about 45 years, & ultimately learned a lot more functional/useful French and metric conversions than I ever learned in high school.

GrowingHigher

I was on the new overgrow. It was fine until I had a small argument with a moderator and they banned me.

Their TOU says they own everything you post (not just liscense to use, as most social media sites claim).

Last edited:

OldSSSCGuy

Sad truth is that overgrow is now a place where any posts will be censored by the mod if it 'offends' someone. Donations to the site are not even acknowledged (not even an auto-reply) unless you tithe to them for something like a year, political correctness abounds, and censorship seems the increasing homeostatic bent there.

The world of cannabis forums can be wacky as hell. Lots of power trips on the net; but I have only really encountered them on/in cannabis forums of all places. How quickly the children forgot their roots.