Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by star crash View Post
    Brothers Grimm of course
    thanks!! memories, oh memories... where the hell are you. ?

Comment

Overgrow to Icmag I see I started this account in 2005.I started Overgrow in 2002.Pretty Cool and learned alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuddles View Post

Everybody seemed to be growing C99 back then, it was really popular. Can´t remember the breeder though ?
        Interestingly my first and only full grow diary on this web site back in 2006 was some C99 that Gypsy gave to me but it wasn't the original Bothers Grimm version it was the feminized version from FemaleSeeds.nl. Below is a picture of one of the nicer buds from that grow.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	C-99-10-Harvest-Budshot3.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	201.9 KB
ID:	17968482

It doesn't really show in this picture but the thing I liked most about this C99 was the copious amounts of resin one could get dry sifting the buds.
        Wanna Ask The Old Farts A Question?

HempKat & The Insane Clone Posse!

Deep Stoner Thoughts

Comment

OG yeah the old school and a good table to meet with the right ppl
          Quatumboard LeD producer

H
          ybridsFromHell

Comment

Originally posted by HempKat View Post

Interestingly my first and only full grow diary on this web site back in 2006 was some C99 that Gypsy gave to me but it wasn't the original Bothers Grimm version it was the feminized version from FemaleSeeds.nl. Below is a picture of one of the nicer buds from that grow.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	C-99-10-Harvest-Budshot3.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	201.9 KB
ID:	17968482

It doesn't really show in this picture but the thing I liked most about this C99 was the copious amounts of resin one could get dry sifting the buds.
            Great pic! The jar looks a good size

Comment

Great pic! The jar looks a good size
              It's just a standard quart size mason jar. Also that wasn't the biggest bud of the grow but I just like the way the jar gives it some perspective.

Deep Stoner Thoughts

Comment

does "C99" refer to Cinderella 99? i found a seed in a dispensary 1/8 and it grew, up about 30" now, going into the flower cab in a couple of weeks. took some cuttings that haven't sprouted roots yet, but also not dead, my usual outcome for cuttings.
                Bud Toaster, Model 15 version 1 --> The Herbal Cube, Model 15 version 4.

Comment

It's just a standard quart size mason jar. Also that wasn't the biggest bud of the grow but I just like the way the jar gives it some perspective.
                  Isn´t that nearly 1 liter? Pretty big

Comment

3.78 liters = 1 US gallon (different from an Imperial gallon), or 4 quarts. So yes, fairly close, but liters are slightly larger, as you stated.

Comment

Originally posted by BudToaster View Post
                      does "C99" refer to Cinderella 99? i found a seed in a dispensary 1/8 and it grew, up about 30" now, going into the flower cab in a couple of weeks. took some cuttings that haven't sprouted roots yet, but also not dead, my usual outcome for cuttings.
                      Yes usually C99 means Cinderella 99 although it's always good to ask because you never know these days with so many abbreviations going around. Anyway when I say C99 I am indeed talking about Cinderella 99 which is a fairly decent hybrid that leans a bit more to the sativa side in terms of effect and it generally has decent yields for it's size. Now there is a pheno of C99 out there that has a pineapple scent/taste called the "pineapple pheno" and if you're luck enough to get that you can expect it to be even better then the regular c99 buds.

Deep Stoner Thoughts

Comment

Yeah, technically it's a bit more then a liter as opposed to nearly a liter but it's an almost negligible difference.

Deep Stoner Thoughts

Comment

Yeah, technically it's a bit more then a liter as opposed to nearly a liter but it's an almost negligible difference.
                          Liters to Quarts Converter (asknumbers.com)

I think it's the other way around; a liter is larger than a quart.

It's still a nice bud, either way.

Comment

Originally posted by moose eater View Post

Liters to Quarts Converter (asknumbers.com)

I think it's the other way around; a liter is larger than a quart.

It's still a nice bud, either way.
                            Oops your right, I always get those two mixed up but I am sure it's pretty close, thanks for the correction.

Deep Stoner Thoughts

Comment

No problem, and I didn't want to seem like I was being petty, but I'm a bit compulsive at times <under-statement>.

I lived in Canada for a while, before they went metric, then continued my time routinely visiting folks there afterward for about 45 years, & ultimately learned a lot more functional/useful French and metric conversions than I ever learned in high school.

Comment

I was on the new overgrow. It was fine until I had a small argument with a moderator and they banned me.

Their TOU says they own everything you post (not just liscense to use, as most social media sites claim).
                                Last edited by GrowingHigher; 01-10-2022, 04:56. Reason: Negative vibe cleanse
                                "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part! You can't even passively take part! And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels…upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop! And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" -Mario Savio

Comment

Working...
                                X