What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Container Load of 7,200 Frozen Dongs Impounded in China for Packaging Violations

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Also, knowing it's fake, the title is even funnier! They were "impounded for packaging violations", as in dongs not well packed hahahaha.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
It's indeed a 'fake' news article. I have been searching for evidence too for potential 'fake' the last couple of days since first reading this article because it wasn't on any regular news site or other media...

Looks like you beat me to it to debunking this one.

Cheers :)

I will be the first to say that I am relieved to hear that there is doubt about the veracity of this particular news item. There is however no doubt at all with regards to the eight points made on the first page of this thread.

The final point I might as well add is that China has established a sprawling military base in Ethiopia, swarming with Red Army troops who can be deployed on short notice anywhere in the African continent that the "natives get restless". In that same country, African workers in Chinese-owned factories have been taught to sing songs by rote in Mandarin Chinese, extolling the virtues of communist China's ruling party, which are expected to be sung every day at work, in demonstration of absolute unquestioning loyalty to the Chinese ruling party, back in the glorious homeland. This story first broke in the Los Angeles Times a couple of years ago, and it demonstrates in clear terms the ambitions of China in Africa, which now lies at the end of the "New Silk Road".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_People's_Liberation_Army_Support_Base_in_Djibouti

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Ehh - has there not been a world trade in foreskins for years - in the face cream industry - no wonder the powers that be have been happily chopping bits off baby boys for so long - perhaps you are not a whole man now - and grieve for that bit of you - that was taken before you could give consent?

Phone: 415 - 673 - 3207 for 'The Foreskin Support Group' -

* I'm surprised its taken this long - to get to 'The Full Monty' - lol

Swamp Thang

Veteran
For some reason, I recall the delicate question about the circumcision procedure for whales, to which the reply entails the deployment of four skin divers.

On a slightly more serious note, I bought into this story about frozen dongs instantly and without question, given China's history of harvesting a wide variety of body parts from executed prisoners. My hat is off to the original author of this tale, if indeed it is a tall one, because of the plausibility factor arising from China's booming trade in other body parts. If freshly extracted hearts can fetch the Chinese government a cool 500K USD a pop, it stands to reason that there may in fact be a market for man-meat of assorted dimensions, with apologies to Jeremy Clarkson, who first coined the term.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- a bit of history on the trade in eunuchs - which could lead to an understanding of the current alleged 'dong-trade' in Nigeria -

''Mughal harems were very large in size as many alliances were made in the form of marriages, increasing the number of inhabitants of the harem. These members of the harems were at security risks and due to the prevailing purdah system, could not come in direct contact with any males, except their husbands. Therefore, the presence of the third sex was integral, as they were considered not have any sexual emotions towards the women and safe-guarded them throughout their lives. They were rewarded by transfers into other sectors of governance such as the army and administration. The presence of eunuchs is evident in the ‘Jahangirnama’: “The eunuch Jawahir Khan was assigned to supervision of the harem.” (Thackston 2016). He then proceeded to become more successful as seen in the excerpt “The eunuch Jawahir Khan was given the rank of 1000/300.” (Thackston 2016). This is just one of the many instances stated in the ‘Jahangirnama’ portraying the importance of eunuchs and the respect they received from the king, thus making it an important source for the topic at hand. The eunuchs were loyal to their masters and mistresses and guarded their secrets. They also smuggled men, wine and drugs into the harem according to Manucci. These closely guarded secrets made them powerful, sometimes even arrogant and conceited.

Manucci also states that the chief Nazir of the harem or Seraglio was highly venerated by the emperor and received a part of the treasury to maintain the jewels, Sarapas (robes), precious stones and linens that came in and out of the palace. He was helped by the large number of eunuchs in the palace to preserve the sanctity of the harem. They also helped the emperor in personal errands, Aitbar Khan, Jahangir’s favourite eunuch was held accountable for the activities of the rebel prince Khusraw during his incarceration. They were also trusted advisors; the eunuch Shabaz, advisor of Shah Jahan, was weary of the promises and words of Aurangzeb prior to his rebellion. Shah Jahan’s Khawaja Sara Firoz Khan, custodian of the harem, also constructed his tomb “Taal Firuz Khan” present till date in Agra, and like many other important Khawaja Saras he also contributed to the architecture of the Mughal empire.

Thus, eunuchs were a part of every sphere of governance, increasing their demand as slaves. This led to the heinous acts committed in Bengal that show the contrast in the conditions when compared to the eunuchs employed in the royal service under the Mughal empire. Thousands of adolescent men and boys were emasculated to serve as eunuchs in Muslim cities as domestic help, mainly in the harem. This practice was prominent in Bengal particularly in the district of Sylhet. This event is also recorded in the ‘Jahangirnama’ under a section titled the ‘The Eunuchs of Bengal’.

Several excerpts describe the custom of castration adopted by peasants and poor farmers who emasculated some of their sons to sell as commodities to wealthy merchants. “Little by little this custom has infected other provinces, and every year many children are ruined and castrated as the custom has gained great currency” (Thackston 2016). The ‘Jahangirnama’ describes the extent to which the custom spread and the number of young boys and men it victimized. This was a stark contrast to the plush life of the eunuchs in harems who enjoyed luxury and comforts that the harem provided. Since there was a rapid spread of the custom to meet the demands of the traders, Jahangir issued a Farman abolishing the practice but there was no significant decline in the custom. The main reason was because eunuchs proved to be more profitable than other slaves and the families of the castrated sons received almost three times the amount of money they would have for selling their sons without emasculating them before. Thus, the practice prevailed but in most cases their castration, though inhuman, proved to be more beneficial for the boys as they received better education, training and amenities than they would have if they were retained as male slaves.

Their emasculation almost compelled them to compensate in other ways, to themselves and to society as it dwarfed their masculinity, which made them loyal and devoted while proving their worth to their masters. The tradition of making eunuchs progressed under Muslim rule. If eunuchs were denied the greatest pleasures attainable in this world, they were reimbursed by sometimes performing great feats of bravery, by displaying great loyalty to the master or just by being piled with great wealth, this fact was documented by Manucci.

In conclusion, it is safe to assert that eunuchs formed an essential part of the Mughal empire and were rewarded for their efforts with great benefits. Although the practice of converting boys to eunuchs was a heinous one, it was the custom that prevailed. Eunuchs held high positions in society, were highly respected and even had direct contact with the emperor who promoted them to high posts. In fact, many reputable nobles in Jahangir’s court were Khawaja Saras. They were trusted by their masters and knew secrets never disclosed to the public. It is clear from the investigation that there are always two perspectives of the same situation, and at the peak of their success eunuchs were respected and trusted, while they also received monetary benefits, amenities and grants. Although their journey to becoming successful had a lot of difficulties starting from their emasculation, a section of this community never gave up the rage they felt towards society for its crime of denying a boy the chance to experience his masculinity. An example of such a eunuch was I’tibar Khan, who served in Aurangzeb’s court. He was appointed to harass Shah Jahan by his master. He took this job to great extents and was a shrewd, cruel individual who seemed like he would never overcome his rage. Another section accepted their situation and made the most of it as they rose through the ranks of the harem and nobles. Both aspects of this community led to their contributions in society and allowed eunuchs to receive more social acceptance. They were powerful and trusted advisors to many merchants, commanders and kings. The stark comparison and acceptance of eunuchs in society is one of the highlights of the Mughal Empire, especially in light of the harassment they face in modern society presently.''

On the contrasting conditions of eunuchs under Emperor Jahangir and his successor Shah Jahan – The MCH Blog (wordpress.com)

Bibliography:

N.A. N.A. Bharat Vani. Accessed October 26, 2018. http://www.bharatvani.org/books/mssmi/ch9.htm.

Niccoloa Manicci, translated by William Irvine. 1907. Storia De Mogor. Government of India.

PTI. 2008. Times of India. April 27. Accessed October 26, 2018. https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ow/2987565.cms.

Thackston, W.M. 2016. The Jahangirnama: Memoirs of Jahangir, Emperor of India. New Delhi: Facsimile Publisher.
The author is a BA I year student at MCH

* Maybe The Mughal Empire has re-emerged - and African 'Dongs' are a by-product of it - due to the creation of so many eunuchs - then sold to The Chinese - as an aphrodisiac? - LMFAO! - jeez - this world gets weirder by the day -

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Oddly enough, Gypsy, I once spoke with a gentleman who underwent prostate surgery and could no longer rise to the occasion, as it were. I asked him what reaction he had to the sight of sexy women, post-surgery, and his reply astonished me. He said he felt no sense of loss, in the absence of that most primal of desires that most fellas cannot imagine doing without, and he even went further to express satisfaction, along with an inner calmness, arising from the total absence of that constant yearning to enter the promised land every time beautiful scantily-clad women sauntered by.

I took his word for it, but simply cannot imagine such an irreversible fate for myself. Even through those times when I couldn't get laid to save my life, I still took solace from the awareness that my trusty bedroom tackle remained in perfect working order, and ever ready for that elusive call of duty.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oddly enough, Gypsy, I once spoke with a gentleman who underwent prostate surgery and could no longer rise to the occasion, as it were. I asked him what reaction he had to the sight of sexy women, post-surgery, and his reply astonished me. He said he felt no sense of loss, in the absence of that most primal of desires that most fellas cannot imagine doing without, and he even went further to express satisfaction, along with an inner calmness, arising from the total absence of that constant yearning to enter the promised land every time beautiful scantily-clad women sauntered by.

I took his word for it, but simply cannot imagine such an irreversible fate for myself. Even through those times when I couldn't get laid to save my life, I still took solace from the awareness that my trusty bedroom tackle remained in perfect working order, and ever ready for that elusive call of duty.

- Yes - in retrospect - I could have saved a fortune - but might now lack the very socially active tapestry of a family I have grown accustomed to - if my reproductive capabilities had been removed as a boy - and might be lonely because of it today - lonely for the loss of the capability to reproduce progeny that keeps me from being lonely -

- Be Prepared - is my moto - you never know when you might be called into the service of helping to create the next generation -

Swamp Thang

Veteran
- Yes - in retrospect - I could have saved a fortune - but might now lack the very socially active tapestry of a family I have grown accustomed to - if my reproductive capabilities had been removed as a boy - and might be lonely because of it today - lonely for the loss of the capability to reproduce progeny that keeps me from being lonely -

- Be Prepared - is my moto - you never know when you might be called into the service of helping to create the next generation -

Words to live by for sure ha ha.

Cvh

Supermod
China bought them for consumption , or to make as troophies.

Close. It's for the following. Lol

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/ta...s-transplanted-12-inch-long-black-mans-penis/
​​​​​
TAIWANESE MILLIONAIRE SUCCESSFULLY GETS TRANSPLANTED 12-INCH-LONG BLACK MAN’S PENIS

55K Tweet
Cape Town | A Taiwanese millionaire has just fulfilled one of his lifelong dreams after a successful penis transplant from a South African organ donor.
Huy Xen Phang, a Taiwanese businessman who made his fortune in the real estate industry, had been waiting for 18 months before a suitable donor was found.

The penis transplantation is not only the fourth such surgery performed in the world but also the biggest known to date because of the enormous size of the penis in question.

“I am very proud of my big new penis, I don’t care if people know about it, it will only make them jealous,” Phang told reporters hours after the operation.

“My wife always tease me about my tiny penis, now she will have big black cock,” he said laughingly.
“My penis was very, very small, like most Asian people. Now I will have biggest black dick in all of Taiwan and China,” he added with pride.

Dr. Andre van der Merwe of the Tygerberg Hospital admits he is very proud of the successful transplant but that it took a long time to find a suitable donor.
Dr. Andre van der Merwe of the Tygerberg Hospital (middle) admits he is very proud of the successful transplant but that it took a long time to find a suitable donor.

High requirements
Dr. Andre van der Merwe of the Tygerberg Hospital in Cape Town, South Africa, admits it took 18 months until a suitable donor was found.

“Usually we do transplants from dead bodies to living bodies but in this case, the donor is still alive,” he told the Cape Town Herald.

“Mr. Phang was very specific the penis needed to be over 12 inches long, not an inch shorter,” he explained.
“We ran ads in national newspapers and finally found a number of suitable matches for Mr. Phang with whom he arranged a financial agreement,” he added.

A risky procedure
Dr. Andre van der Merwe also warns that the procedure is expensive and not for everyone.

“There are many risks involved, such as rejection of the organ by the body or surgical complications,” he admits.

“There is also a period of adaptation, most people are not used to carrying such a heavy load,” he laughs.

“It is also recommended with a penis of this size to be careful during the first erections. One might become light-headed or even lose consciousness because of the blood transfer from the brain to the groin,” he adds.
This is not the first transracial penis transplant as the same team of surgeons from the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Tygerberg Hospital successfully transplanted a white penis on a black man who had lost his penis during a botched circumcision 17 years earlier.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Now might be a good time to test-market a line of combination-locked Kevlar men's briefs, protected with a high-voltage capacitive-discharge deterrent, along with a panic button connected directly to the nearest constabulary or military formation, for good measure.