What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shroomery been hacked!

No!!! I haven't been there in ages but I loved that forum. I hope they get it fixed soon, it would be terrible to lose all that information.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
4/3/21 3:30 PM :
Everything is working fine!

There is nothing to worry about. The site has never been better. Our great leaders continue to improve every aspect beyond your wildest dreams. Surely, if you reload in a minute, you will witness the full glory of our prosperity. Rejoice in the prospect of our imminent second coming!

Oh and we're working on some tech issues too. Please stand by.

Hubbleman

Veteran
4/3/21 3:30 PM :
Everything is working fine!

There is nothing to worry about. The site has never been better. Our great leaders continue to improve every aspect beyond your wildest dreams. Surely, if you reload in a minute, you will witness the full glory of our prosperity. Rejoice in the prospect of our imminent second coming!

Oh and we're working on some tech issues too. Please stand by.

thats bollox, the site has been hacked its a fact, that is just a default screen u see now

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
They should have upgraded their forum. :shucks:

Wow, and to think some security thing like this could have happened to ICMag, makes the timing of the recent upgrade make perfect sense now! ;)

:clock watch: Looks like the shroomery is still down:

Greetings fellow travelers!

If you're wondering where the world's oldest magic mushroom website has gone... a vulnerability in our codebase was recently exploited that required us to temporarily disable our website while we iron out the kinks. We're spinning up a new server environment, migrating the incredible amount of data we have amassed over our 22+ years of existence, fixing the vulnerability, updating a handful of other things while we're at it and then making sure we didn't inadvertently break anything in the process. It is difficult to offer a reliable estimate as to when we'll be back in our vintage pants, but rest assured that we will get things straightened out and that the Shroomery you know and love is definitely not lost. If you have some pressing myco-related questions, there are lots of active enthusiasts hanging out over on our Facebook Group.

Thanks for being here... we will be back.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
That autosave thingy here is the cloud. Every thing we are typing is going to AMZN I am afraid. At least the new server in Canada was not connected to bezos and the NSA.