What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you drinking?

Green Squall

Buzz, its not a recognizable brand and its actually the first time I've ever seen it. Apparently, its specially made for Total Wine & More, a chain of alcohol superstores where I bought it. The description claimed it won and award a while back, so I thought how bad could it be? All I can say is I'd like a word with those Judges. Frugal me will still be finishing it, though.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Buzz, its not a recognizable brand and its actually the first time I've ever seen it. Apparently, its specially made for Total Wine & More, a chain of alcohol superstores where I bought it. The description claimed it won and award a while back, so I thought how bad could it be? All I can say is I'd like a word with those Judges. Frugal me will still be finishing it, though.

I like gin and bad gin is great for cleaning windows. :D I wandered into a brown bar in Haarlem and was introduced to Dutch gin, genever. The bartender was very generous with this american tourist. I used to keep a handle of Bombay Sapphire and martini glasses in the freezer with a Misto loaded with dry vermouth in the door of the fridge. A spritz of vermouth and fill to the rim with gin.

Those were the daze.
:D

Green Squall

I like gin and bad gin is great for cleaning windows. :D I wandered into a brown bar in Haarlem and was introduced to Dutch gin, genever. The bartender was very generous with this american tourist. I used to keep a handle of Bombay Sapphire and martini glasses in the freezer with a Misto loaded with dry vermouth in the door of the fridge. A spritz of vermouth and fill to the rim with gin.

Those were the daze.
:D

Me too. I've always had a penchant for gin and its really the only spirit I drink. I usually cycle through the main brands like Bombay Sapphire, Tanqueray and Beefeater. Hendricks is the best, but is a little too expensive for me.

Cheers.

Green Squall

First time drinking Boodles Gin and its pretty damn good! I'm tasting a lot of juniper and spice, but it noticeably lacks citrus. This is definitely something I'll be adding to my regular line up. Price was reasonable and there's a $4 rebate on Ibotta for it right now :dance013:

20210724_223542.jpg

ion

Barr Hill gin for the win. the best. some komboucha and pickle brine thrown in fer good measure. no king has drank better.

Green Squall

My brother likes gin.says it's the only alcohol that doesn't hurt his stomach.i can't stand the stuff myself. Single malt scotch is what I prefer.or a good IPA

Gin is one of those drinks you either love or hate. I just wish it was priced on par with vodka. Apparently its the juniper berries that make it more expensive. Tonight I'm having Tanqueray.

ion - I've actually had Bar Hill gin and have about half a bottle left of their Tom Cat gin, which is the one aged in whiskey barrels. It's interesting, but I prefer the regular one.

1G12

Discovered "hazelnut rum moonshine" a while back. Smoothest hard liquor I've ever enjoyed! I find I like it better than the best 21 year old single malt I've had.