What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you drinking?

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Nothing but water and coffee since Jan. 2.

Eating keto/carnivore since then.

Just got a lb. of Sumatran Mandheling from my local coffee roaster.

Will grind my first cup tomorrow morning, ..:good:

G

First shot of tequila in a LONG while, with a drizzling of lime juice in it, and a reverse osmosis H2O chaser.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
La rioja alta, viña ardanza, 2012 Tempranillo Red Wine
Stewy red and black fruits, balsamic, soy, damp earth with an herbaceous cedary oak finish.

imiubu

Couple shots of espresso this a.m. with a splash of heavy cream.
Need a boost to go move the newest snowfall from my cemented areas. Oh, joy of joys, lol.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Anyone else get headaches from Labatt's Ice?? I can drink a lot of beer and never have headache, but everytime I drink that crap I get a headache, even from just a couple of them.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Braggot a la Mustard

Around 9% and rich.

Hops are balancing the malt nicely... a few honey notes are present in the finish.

I haven't had a bourbon in a while.

Too busy to get that relaxed!

:D

Green Squall

Hadley & Sons gin. This stuff is rough. Avoid at all costs. Smells like rubbing alcohol with no hints of juniper. They tricked me with the fancy bottle and cork lol.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Hadley & Sons gin. This stuff is rough. Avoid at all costs.
I had to look that one up so I would be able to recognize the bottle. Here's a review of it:

Repellent.9 months agoGin is my drink. Always has been, and it’s pretty much the only thing I drink, so I’ve tried a lot of different brands, and nobody is happier than me that gin is going through the revival and Renaissance it is enjoying. There are so many wonderful small batch and artisanal gins now available, it’s a great time to be a gin drinker. Now with that preamble out of the way, I just can’t find anything positive to say about this. Right from the first sip, it was not great. It’s not good with a tonic. It’s not good in a Negroni, or a gimlet or a martini. This may have to be used for cleaning windows.

How are your windows looking?