What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you drinking?

M

moose eater

French Roast coffee, black and stout, with some Ron Zacapa 23-year-old Guatemalan dark rum. Separately, of course. Mixing 23-year old ANYTHING is a serious offense, last I checked. Unless the stuff sucks badly.... which this doesn't.

T

TakenByTheSky

picture.php

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got into distilling as a hobby a few years ago. I went through a phase where I made lots of batches of rum. I saved the undrinkable heads and tails from each run until I had 5 gallons, then I ran it through my reflux column to try to salvage it. I ended up with a couple gallons of god awful 190 proof "neutral spirit" with the worst rummy taste I've ever experienced.

This stuff has been sitting in mason jars in the closet for years. I've been running low, so I started experimenting. It turns out it's not so bad mixed with coffee.

M

moose eater

La Croix Mango Seltzer Water.

**Why do they feel the need to put -so- much (vanilla?) in the La Croix Key Lime Seltzer, that it's nauseating, literally, unless adding a splash of our jarred homemade concentrated raspberry extract, and a dash of maple syrup… with, sometimes, some decent rum?

A 24 case of this variety has 12 of the Key Lime, and 6 each of 2 other BETTER flavors. It's like punishing you for wanting Mango and Tangerine.

superx

Veteran
Hey folks, on this sunshiny day on lockdown I grabbed what I think is the nicest bottle of whisky you might encounter in Ireland.... most think Midleton but this hits the spot. It goes down really smooth and has a honey dew finish. 90 euros a bottle but every sip is worth it,
Stay safe

picture.php

Green Squall

Apple Wine. 11% ABV.

Not a god damn flower to be found for Mothers Day, so I wandered over to the Orchard for gifts and picked up a few bottles while I was there.

welldone

just finished nibbling on the man in the boat and got a face full of love juice if that counts drank a little more than expected :biggrin: