What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you drinking?

Old Piney

Yummy rum drinks
1695949960502.jpeg

shithawk420

Veteran
Now I'm onto some of my little brother Drinkies ice swill it's poisonous
yeah but its the best bang for your buck.at least its not as bad as steel reserve.ive drunk natural ice almost everyday for 15 years.AB should pay me for all the advertisment i give them.almost always got one in my hand

right

I recommend the ipa space dust I put up in the previous what are you drinking thread .you'd love it.

right

Uuugggh I got a thick serving of instant coffee with splenda and nestle sugar free hot coco mixed in.

Attachments

• 20230929_100606.jpg
    20230929_100606.jpg
    812.3 KB · Views: 21

right

Na ,I got a rock and roll doctor. I get ozempic for weight loss, I'm getting testosterone replacement injections next ,and other good stuff that would surprise you hahaha
Woo hoo I'm not a great big fat guy , no simple feet for an older gentleman. I hit the ozempic pen and. Mostly the Rocky 3 diet .I'm kinda proud. A picture of some weird Crazy.

Attachments

• 20230929_114638.jpg
    20230929_114638.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
Last edited: