What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My baby girl

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
did not know where to post a pic of her but I wanted to share.

She is great and the life of any party. She will repeat most of what is said when I have friends over so I have to tell them please no fowl (no pun intended) Language as I don't want her to learn to say things like that. She
will live to be 60 years old and I will be ashes before she will be. I had to put her in my will and pray that my son will care for her as I have.

picture.php

Dee9

What a beauty...!!!

My grandfather had a gift to work with birds - he had one of these too after his tame crow passed on.

Personally I prefer something fluffier, that does not bite....I am always afraid that these birds will take off a finger...

But if I were to get one of these, it will have to go into my will too, I dont think I will make 95...

Give her a treat from me...! And c'mon - teach her at least one dirty word...

ROJO145

Veteran
Beautiful African Grey Hammerhead!!What did ya pay for her?There an amazing bird and will give you years of joy.My buddies could say a multitude of things,from Poliochi to I wanna fuckin sandwich.It would make a phone ring sound so real you would go for the phone!!!!

G

geminibud

I have a pair of canaries,the males name is "seeds"
Guess what I feed him in his mix LOL
nice bird btw

D

DogBoy

That's a beautiful bird. I've always liked parrots and am almost friendly with my local pet shops African Grey now. He's not too keen on men though so it's hard going. He likes the ladies better, guess he still holds a grudge against men as his owner gave him up after quite a while of owning him.

they seem very loyal birds from what i've seen.